Ah cool, like a rib thingy or something, sounds tidy :smile:

Hip most likely :smile: and possibly wrist
Reply 41
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Hip most likely :smile: and possibly wrist

Sounds great, go for it :smile:
Original post by Funkss!
Sounds great, go for it :smile:

Shall do money dependant! Also fear of needles, but y'know I'll live :tongue: well I wont, cos parents will kill me, but still!
yeah defo an eyebrow one!! But don't go over the top with them!
:smile:
Reply 44
Shall do money dependant! Also fear of needles, but y'know I'll live :tongue: well I wont, cos parents will kill me, but still!

Aha that's alwaays a problem :biggrin:. Just think how sweet it will be when its done though, and I'm sure your rents would think so too :wink:
Original post by Funkss!
Aha that's alwaays a problem :biggrin:. Just think how sweet it will be when its done though, and I'm sure your rents would think so too :wink:

My rents flipped out when I had my cartilage done, my mum was not happy when I told her I was thinking about getting my nose done...
Original post by rhinger
Nose piercing aren't good.

Tongue piercings on the other hand... the ball makes blowjobs very nice :borat: get it.

No ta :smile: I get piercings because I want them, not for others. Personally I think tongue piercings are a bit gross and they hugely damage the enamel on your teeth!
My rents flipped out when I had my cartilage done, my mum was not happy when I told her I was thinking about getting my nose done...

Haha my Dad hates my cartilage. My Mum didn't like it at first but it used to it now, she still doesn't really like it though.

I just said one day I think I might get my cartilage pierced and my Mum was like I can't stop you, your 18 and it's you money. So I went and got it done. When I came home they were all shocked because they didn't think I would actually do it :tongue:

I changed the bar in it and had an allergic reaction to the cheap metal and my dad's first reaction was "Oh just take it out and let it heal over if it causes you that much trouble." It was the first bit of trouble I have ever had from it but he just wants me to take it out :tongue:
Reply 48
Thanks for the feedback. :biggrin: The nose piercing in the third picture, I took it out after about two days. *Hurray dedication...*

After all the responses, decided to consider something a little more easily coverable (like perhaps a tongue piercing or a few ear pierings). :smile:
Reply 49

You'll have to cover it up with a plaster when around them, won't be obvious at all :wink:
Original post by Funkss!
You'll have to cover it up with a plaster when around them, won't be obvious at all :wink:

Ha ha they'll live with it! I'm gonna save tattoos till after my exams so at least they wont worry about that affecting me!
Reply 51
Ha ha they'll live with it! I'm gonna save tattoos till after my exams so at least they wont worry about that affecting me!

You'll make sure of that will you :tongue:. That's a good move, don't want them to have reason to hate :eek:
Original post by Funkss!
You'll make sure of that will you :tongue:. That's a good move, don't want them to have reason to hate :eek:

They won't have a choice! I'm nearly 19 :tongue: my first tattoo will almost definitely be on hip, so they won't see it unless we end up on a beach holiday this year :tongue:
Reply 53
They won't have a choice! I'm nearly 19 :tongue: my first tattoo will almost definitely be on hip, so they won't see it unless we end up on a beach holiday this year :tongue:

Well that's true, soon? Pretty handy and judging by the weather atm that's not very likely :frown: unless you're in a desert somewhere..
Reply 54
Through your eyelids.
Reply 55

Snakebites, or septum would look pretty cool. But i think stick with one, people with faces full of metal do not look good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending