The Student Room Group

Where to take a girl on a first date? guys and girls answer

Wheres a good place to take a girl on a first date thats not your average cinema, bowling?

heard a good one on hear, strawberry picking haha
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Krispy Kreme.

I'm not joking.
Reply 2
Where's a good girl to take a girl? What?
Anywhere, take her to a ****ing dump yard, it's your personality that makes the date..

So many girls told me they don't really care where they go as long as they're with me

EDIT - Ok, maybe not a dump yard, but you get the gist, to many guys worried about expectations, just chill and have fun :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
A sex shop, you'll find out what shes into :wink:.
To the kitchen.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by SkinFadeHaircut
Anywhere, take her to a ****ing dump yard, it's your personality that makes the date..

So many girls told me they don't really care where they go as long as they're with me

your not big headed
Original post by Ventura7
Wheres a good place to take a girl on a first date thats not your average cinema, bowling?

took my date out to winter wonderland in cardiff shortly before christmas, snow everywhere, all wrapped up warm, went ice skating and held hands. Had a brilliant night together...... should've asked a nicer girl out then as she turns out to be not very nice as i thought.

take your date ice skating and a walk through a beer festival afterwards :wink:
The bedroom.
Reply 9
cinema, restaurant, park
Reply 10
dark alley
Reply 11
up the arse
Mos Eisley Cantina.
If your any good at it rock climbing can be really fun. Go to a indoor centre its a nice way to get to know each other and has some trust elements involved as well
Original post by rawwwwr!
Krispy Kreme.

I'm not joking.

trans fats=death
Reply 15
Original post by Ventura7

I would love strawberry picking as a date, shows the guy has a bit more about him, not just oh we shall go to the cinema or something. I also think places like warwick castle and english heritage or national trust places would be lovely and different. I'm guessing your average chav girl wouldn't appreciate this type of date lol but if she's quite deep and into different stuff like that, then that'd be coooool :smile:

And as the other guy said, ice skating is fun, going salsa dancing would also be lovely :smile:
Reply 16
Probably just invite her over to watch a movie.
A first date should be used to get to know her better. Ask her what she enjoys doing, what's she doing in the summer etc. Find out what you have in common. What's the point taking her to the cinema if you cant even talk to her.
Reply 17
Original post by gingerrninja
If your any good at it rock climbing can be really fun. Go to a indoor centre its a nice way to get to know each other and has some trust elements involved as well

Yes! there's hundreds of activities like this going on, also Go Ape is an awesome afternoon out. I took my bf scuba diving just recently which he absolutely adored. OP you wanna do something totally different and fun haha!
Reply 18
Original post by big-boss-91
took my date out to winter wonderland in cardiff shortly before christmas, snow everywhere, all wrapped up warm, went ice skating and held hands. Had a brilliant night together...... should've asked a nicer girl out then as she turns out to be not very nice as i thought.

take your date ice skating and a walk through a beer festival afterwards :wink:

why was she not nice?
Reply 19
The trunk of a car - for some sexy times.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending