The Student Room Group

Girlfriend wants threesome with her and my step sister..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shuvel
If you're going to make stuff up at least make it remotely credible.

Why are you making accusations when you know nothing about his personal life?
(edited 13 years ago)
Oh hell yeah
Reply 22
You ever think your girlfriend is using you to get to your step sister?
Original post by 0201Bean
**** off :L why even think about the answer? idiot.

This x 9000

Are you going to make a thread asking us what to do when you feel hungry or if you should put your underwear on before or after your trousers?? :s-smilie:
Reply 24
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
This x 9000

Are you going to make a thread asking us what to do when you feel hungry or if you should put your underwear on before or after your trousers?? :s-smilie:

Why don't you guys stop judging me before you even know me and my circumstances?
Reply 25
That is so ****ing messed up, no family dude, seriously.
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry just to confirm further details, my step sister has always had some kind of a fascination with me that my girlfriend obviously knows about. I think I'm up for it but I'm worried how I'll see my step sister after sex.. I've known her since she was 4.

Do you not have any sense of morale? Self respect? Dignity? Ruin your life, your step sisters life and a small chance you'll get your step sister up the duff.. there goes your family down the drain.
Reply 27
Think about how your parents would feel if they ever found out, you've known your stepsister since you were 4 and your parents probably think of both of you as their own children. I think it would be hugely upsetting for them. And there's not much point saying they'd never find out, secrets often have ways of rearing their ugly heads.
Reply 28
"THE THIRD PERSON'S ALWAYS SUPPOSED TO BE A STRANGER!!!" - Blair Waldorf.
Listen to Blair, fella.
Reply 29
suggest another girl to your girlfriend? or just do it haha
Reply 30
Original post by jess.
Think about how your parents would feel if they ever found out, you've known your stepsister since you were 4 and your parents probably think of both of you as their own children. I think it would be hugely upsetting for them. And there's not much point saying they'd never find out, secrets often have ways of rearing their ugly heads.

I would never want my parents to find out that I think about my sister in that way and she about me, but the thing is they cant talk anyway, my parents are cousins by blood and so are in no position to criticize who I am as a human being.

I understand why some of you say I need to reconsider though, but as well as loving both of them, I'd be a living legend with all me friends at college and that.
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
How is it not credible?

Some mothers are dirty. My ex's mother used to go out on the lash every Friday and Saturday, come home drunk, sometimes with a man, sometimes without. If she never had a man with her she'd be talking to me and my ex girlfriend about random stuff, often dirty stuff! Then one night she came home with her friend and was drunk, she was being dirty, I was drunk as was my ex and it just happened when her friend went home. They initiated the whole thing and I've been told since that they've done it with other men as well. Some people out there will truly surprise you!

Why on earth did you break up with her? This sounds like my idea of heaven.
Reply 33
there are millions of girls in the world that you are not related to. If your sister has a thing for you and you're only interested in using her for your fantasies, you could end up really hurting her, not to mention psychologically damaging her. Siblings should be there to support you when you get hurt, not be the ones who are hurting you in the the first place. I very much doubt that this will fix your relationship with your girlfriend either, though it sounds like the spark has pretty much gone- perhaps time for you to move on?
Reply 34
Do it.
Weird.

Definitely keep us updated though.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by Fumblenuts91
Weird.

Definitely keep us updated though.

Thank you, I will make another thread if we follow through with the dirty. Much appreciated.
I foresee problems.
Reply 38

This is a joke right?

Anon or delete this is personal..

My girlfriends recently approached me and suggested a threesome. I don't get to see her very often as we're away at different universities and everything has fallen into a bit of a boring routine. I think this inspired her to suggest it.

She said that these easter holidays she'd like to have a threeway with me and another girl if I'm game.. But my issue is the girl she's asked for is my step sister. Now we aren't blood related in anyway but we do have married parents and have grown up together...

How do I deal with this situation as my Step sister and girlfriend get on very well and I feel so out of my depth by all of this..
Reply 39
Say no. Just NO.

Maybe with another girl, but NOT your step sister.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending