The Student Room Group

How do you get a strange guy to dislike you?

There's this boy who sits next to me in math class. We both sit in the very back of the class, nearly isolated from everyone else (on account of our last names being at the end of the alphabet, not cos of behavior or anything lol). And, well, for whatever reason I get this awful feeling from him :s-smilie:
He's constantly moaning about how tired he is, and asking if I'm tired, too. At first I would say stuff like "Yeah, a little," just to be sociable, but now it's just gotten irritating. And then he pretends to fall asleep and like slides across his desk so that his arms and chest are on my desk. I don't want to be rude, so I kinda sit on the opposite edge of my seat and don't touch him.
Also, he does this annoying thing where he "casually" drags his desk right up against mine so we're nearly touching, and then starts incessantly tapping his leg extremely rapidly so my chair starts vibrating. Probably nothing to worry about, but it makes me feel strange and creeped out :confused:
Sometimes, when we're all crowding by the door cos the bell's about to ring, he "accidentally" brushes against my waist/touches my hips. :eek:
And he plays with his iPhone under the desk and randomly gets my attention to say morbid stuff like this: "Oh my god - oh my god, listen to this. This baby just got beaten to death by its parents. Oh my god, isn't that awful?"
Like, what the heck??? Why would you randomly stop someone listening to the teacher and tell them something like that?
AND sometimes I've seen him kiss gorgeous girls (on the cheek) in the hallway and say stuff like "Hello, my love." And he's not at all attractive! He does this to all sorts of girls, and they act all submissive towards him.

Sorry this has gotten so long. I just get a bad feeling from him, have spotted him smoking outside of school before even though he's like, 15/16 ish. He dresses all "punk"-like, walks funny, and talks in the most phony, irritating voice imaginable.

Long story short - Creepy guy keeps trying to engage strange conversations with me and keeps trying to touch me. Anyway make him stop liking me?

Scroll to see replies

Guy sounds strange but likeable, I want to play some COD with him.
Reply 2
Be creepier. That's how you do it. :smile:
You're welcome.
Reply 3
Ask teacher to move places...

/thread
Reply 4
Original post by angger
Be creepier. That's how you do it. :smile:
You're welcome.

To overcome strange...you must become strange!
Reply 5
Original post by SkinFadeHaircut
Guy sounds strange but likeable, I want to play some COD with him.

No, he's not likable. He's utterly disgusting, honestly. If you could hear his voice and see the way he walks... just feels so weird and perverted.
Reply 6
change your seat???..
Reply 7
Original post by 11random
Ask teacher to move places...

/thread

Yeah but that would hurt his feelings. I just want him to not be attracted to me in any way whatsoever. And I think "acting stranger" would like... turn him on or something. Lately I've just been ignoring him, to no avail.
Original post by tite23
No, he's not likable. He's utterly disgusting, honestly. If you could hear his voice and see the way he walks... just feels so weird and perverted.

he might secretly be a TSR moderator :afraid:
Reply 9
show him your penis
Reply 10
Become a complete freak...

I left this to my brother in law last time, but my brother in law started pretending he was me, then started going on about kinky fetishes... I think we freaked him out by promising "I'd" screw him with a strap on... :biggrin:
Reply 11
Get some annoying thing going of your own, like that stupid low hum thing (do that only when its a bit noisier lol so you don't get in trouble, but it will piss him off) or tapping your pen on the desk, or keep huffing and puffing. Or whenever you talk to him, talk in a more screechy annoying voice, or cough all over him or something! haha

That is what I would do, be annoying so that he despises me because I annoy him too much. He will hate you in no time!
Reply 12
Play him Rebecca Black songs, whenever you can...
Reply 13
Original post by dizzy09
Play him Rebecca Black songs, whenever you can...

That's an example of how to be creepier than him.

ChaCha says : Avoid their phone calls, emails and text messages. If you want to make someone dislike you, stop responding to their commun..More?
Reply 14
Have you tried smashing him over the head with a nintendo wii?
Reply 15
Original post by angger
That's an example of how to be creepier than him.

ChaCha says : Avoid their phone calls, emails and text messages. If you want to make someone dislike you, stop responding to their commun..More?

That didn't work with "strap-on" guy... I'd ignored him for 3 weeks... (I hadn't given him my number, he'd lifted it from a receipt)... I'd spoken to him for ten minutes while ordering a DVD, and somehow, he "fell in love with me" during this time... :rolleyes: even rebecca black fans wouldn't have been creepier than him
Reply 16
When he's trying to talk to you, just turn around look him in the face and say:

"Shut the **** up"

He won't ever talk to you again!
Reply 17
Original post by dizzy09
That didn't work with "strap-on" guy... I'd ignored him for 3 weeks... (I hadn't given him my number, he'd lifted it from a receipt)... I'd spoken to him for ten minutes while ordering a DVD, and somehow, he "fell in love with me" during this time... :rolleyes: even rebecca black fans wouldn't have been creepier than him

So, your last resort would be to tell him. "Hey dude, you're invading my personal space. I need my SPACE!"
or, just "Ssshh" him every time he's about to say anything at all. He'll be annoyed and won't ever talk to you again.
You're welcome.
Reply 18
Original post by angger
So, your last resort would be to tell him. "Hey dude, you're invading my personal space. I need my SPACE!"
or, just "Ssshh" him every time he's about to say anything at all. He'll be annoyed and won't ever talk to you again.
You're welcome.

"**** off and delete my number" didn't work... you underestimate how much of a bitch I can be... And I hadn't seen him in person since ordering that DVD... which was once... :tongue: you can't sssh a text message...
Reply 19
Original post by dizzy09
"**** off and delete my number" didn't work... you underestimate how much of a bitch I can be... And I hadn't seen him in person since ordering that DVD... which was once... :tongue: you can't sssh a text message...

I thought you were the thread starter, that's for the thread starter.
As for you, block his number. Call your phone provider and make sure his number is blocked. Problem solved. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending