The Student Room Group

What do guys want from a relationship?

Scroll to see replies

Someone to hug, someone to travel around the world with, someone with the same bad sense of humour, someone who's not clingy and is fine doing her own thing, someone who has the same mix of geeky and outdoorsy interests, someone who I can have a serious debate with, someone who I can sit on top of a hill at night with gazing up at the stars in awe . . . :moon:
Reply 41
All guys are different....
Sex and a satisfied stomach.

And oral sex
Original post by enzokj01
I'd love to see which type of girl you attract in life then. Surely she must love sammiches as much as you. That might make sex a chore for you.
:biggrin:

Yup, its my greatest fantasy, having sex on the counter of subway.
But will it be a 6" sub, or a footlong.... :P
Original post by No Future
Sex and a satisfied stomach.

And oral sex

Wow. You really know how to keep a guy happy!

In my experience, oral sex is something that tends to get less and less frequent the longer you are going out with someone, so if you can keep that going everything else will fall into place! If you've just given your fella a blow job, he'll be putty in your hands!
"Just feed me, **** me and shut the **** up." - Chris Rock

Serious answer - companionship, affection and someone who's level headed and confident - basically not a nutter.

That's my guess!
Original post by kopite493
:colondollar:it depnds on the guy

me im a romantic and just want to find the person ill spend my life with:colondollar:

Awwww that's so cute- if this is true- MARRY ME! I'm pretty sure guys with this mentality don't exist :frown:
Original post by jonski
Fun

Someone who'll treat them nasty and hold the other end of the dog lead.

Oh hang on, this is men in general yes?
Reply 49
Same as most girls, fun, closeness, trust and great sex! Everything else is a bonus :smile:
Original post by kerily
Someone intelligent and funny. Good taste in music and politics are a bonus, as are nice looks and self-confidence. :smile:

As long as she didn't want to open the windows and play Friday on volume 51 in my car, I couldn't really give a toss about her music taste. And politics don't matter one bit to me either. As long as she's not some crazy Muslamic RayGun Drunk shoot all the Palestinians, type of person, i'd think she was cool.
Original post by Cinnamon_Twist
Awwww that's so cute- if this is true- MARRY ME! I'm pretty sure guys with this mentality don't exist :frown:

lol id have to get to know u first :wink:

n yes we do exist just not many an even the few that do exist usually wont admit it lol
lol id have to get to know u first :wink:

n yes we do exist just not many an even the few that do exist usually wont admit it lol

How old are you??
Original post by dinglemeister
Wow. You really know how to keep a guy happy!

In my experience, oral sex is something that tends to get less and less frequent the longer you are going out with someone, so if you can keep that going everything else will fall into place! If you've just given your fella a blow job, he'll be putty in your hands!

Noted!
Original post by Cinnamon_Twist
How old are you??

19 u
Reply 55
This board has given me a small glimmer of hope in what was a completely dark and cynical view of men. Cute.
Reply 56
On steak and blowjob day it is not alright to give me just a blowjob. I want my mother****ing steak.
Reply 57
nice smile, has something to say about themselves, cheeky, sofa cuddles and small pants
Reply 58
Same as you - having someone around who makes him feel good about himself. Who shares a few significant interests and a similiar sense of humour. Who can keep a decent conversation going on a few subjects. Who doesn't take herself too seriously. Who engages with life and sees it as an opportunity to enjoy themselves, esp in the company of the 'other'. Who fancies him enough to engage in mutually enjoyable sex from time to time.

What we're/they're not looking for is someone who thinks relationships are about playing games that have the purpose of gaining an 'edge' over the other. Who is needy yet impossible to please. Who harbours silent grudges which include not being able to decode what that particular day's silent sulk is about. Who uses sex as a bargaining chip.

So same as you, again.
19 u

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending