Scroll to see replies

Original post by lella_m
:slap:

:cockup:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 21
All guys will eventually look good when you're hammered. What kind of question is this? Of course there are! If you want good looking guys go look at modeling academy or something.
Reply 22
This thread is hilarious.
Yes we're all 'unattractive'.
Original post by lella_m
:goaway:

:sorry:
I wouldn't worry about the answer to your question OP, seeing as Warwick don't accept airheads.
Reply 25
Original post by lella_m
Fancy actually answering my question?

It's pretty simple... young people, particularly young attractive people, are attracted to other good-looking young people and want to be around them? Yeah, perhaps that's superficial, but we can't go around all day that looks don't matter one bit... I'm not going to delude myself by saying so, anyway.
Reply 26
Original post by milkytea
It's pretty simple... young people, particularly young attractive people, are attracted to other good-looking young people and want to be around them? Yeah, perhaps that's superficial, but we can't go around all day that looks don't matter one bit... I'm not going to delude myself by saying so, anyway.

I'm pretty sure attractive people shouldn't be the sole reason for someone picking a university. At least, this is what I was under the impression OP was hinting at. If they weren't, then fine, I misunderstood, but nobody has informed me otherwise. :dontknow:
Reply 27
Original post by reems
this thread is hilarious.
Yes we're all 'unattractive'.

no no you're hot!
Original post by her
no no you're hot!

*not
learn how to spell
Reply 29
Original post by wheretheresgod
*not
learn how to spell

Was it really worth wasting your third ever post on me?
I'm honoured.
Reply 30
Original post by lella_m
I'm pretty sure attractive people shouldn't be the sole reason for someone picking a university. At least, this is what I was under the impression OP was hinting at. If they weren't, then fine, I misunderstood, but nobody has informed me otherwise. :dontknow:

I can't see any implication of that in the OP's post - I do agree, though, that that would be a poor way of choosing which uni you should go to.:tongue:
I don't believe your stupidity. Warwick is a very good university that a lot of people would kill to get into, and you're worried about the attractiveness of the male student population?

Get a grip. You are very shallow.
Reply 32
Original post by milkytea
I can't see any implication of that in the OP's post - I do agree, though, that that would be a poor way of choosing which uni you should go to.:tongue:

I can't see why else OP would be enquiring, seems silly and pointless to be enquiring for any other reason. This was the reason for my initial post and my confusion. Perhaps it was a simple misunderstanding on my behalf. :smile:
Original post by lella_m
:stink:

Spoiler

:cry:

Spoiler

Original post by WeekendOffender
I don't believe your stupidity. Warwick is a very good university that a lot of people would kill to get into, and you're worried about the attractiveness of the male student population?

Get a grip. You are very shallow.

I would not kill to get into warwick...

It's a concrete dump on the outskirts of coventry made famous by an artificial newspaper reputation:rolleyes:
UNI is a place to get a degree not a ****** fashion parade ! :facepalm:
Reply 36
Original post by Nottingham_Banker
I would not kill to get into warwick...

It's a concrete dump on the outskirts of coventry made famous by an artificial newspaper reputation:rolleyes:

Sure.

Quick Reply

Latest