The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sparrow-legs

Now he's becoming a bit of a badboy, stealing people's girlfriends... :sogood:

So you're into badassery :wink: He has shown more depth (strangely) while cheating.

Original post by diamonddust
You've made my night! :biggrin: I fancied Finn for two seconds during the Rocky Horror ep when he was dressed as Brad but after that? Naaah. I think Corey's adorable though! Finn just bugs me...
I fancy Puck and Blaine to ridiculous amounts but my crush on Blaine/Darren eclipses all my people-I'll-never-meet-crushes. :biggrin: My brain wants me to fancy Chris Colfer too but I just can't do it! He's beautiful and hilariously witty but he looks so young and innocent it feels wrong! Even though he's older than I am, oh yeah and he's gay so it would be even more of a waste of a crush! :tongue: :biggrin: This is a sign I should be sleeping!

I quite fancy Chris Colfer recently, since he's started looking slightly older (he turns 21 the month after me, I probably shouldn't know this). Everyone I know fancies Puck! Plus everyone in the world fancies Blaine/Darren :biggrin:

Illustration

but especially this

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by e hine e
So you're into badassery :wink: He has shown more depth (strangely) while cheating.

I quite fancy Chris Colfer recently, since he's started looking slightly older (he turns 21 the month after me, I probably shouldn't know this). Everyone I know fancies Puck! Plus everyone in the world fancies Blaine/Darren :biggrin:

Totally into badassery. Never ends well. :sexface:
Yes, I fancy Puck too! Haha, didn't used to but he makes me laugh now! but that Blaine guy? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo he's so boring. Too damn nice. :yawn:

Illustration

but especially this

The first picture: nice arms!
The second picture: The Kurt/Chris lines are blurring...

This one might be my favourite... :wink:

I just keep fancying Darren more and more! The way people seem to be confused between Blaine and Darren gets on my nerves though- people act like Blaine is Darren with the Disney obsession and playing a million instruments. I sort of like them as... you know, separate. :tongue: :s-smilie: The pink glasses were as Darren as I want Blaine to be haha! :biggrin:
Reply 2023
I lovee Glee!!:biggrin: I am watching the second season and its even better than the first!!!!! PUCK U ROCK!!!:biggrin:

The first picture: nice arms!
The second picture: The Kurt/Chris lines are blurring...

This one might be my favourite... :wink:

I just keep fancying Darren more and more! The way people seem to be confused between Blaine and Darren gets on my nerves though- people act like Blaine is Darren with the Disney obsession and playing a million instruments. I sort of like them as... you know, separate. :tongue: :s-smilie: The pink glasses were as Darren as I want Blaine to be haha! :biggrin:

That photo is goooood. Is it weird that I want all the above outfits? Especially that Paley Fest scarf :love:

I don't like how they're getting them confused either, I love how different they are. That's the whole fun of acting.

You have to look at this http://thrillernightchild.tumblr.com/post/4364939649/tik-tok-intro-darren-criss-style
That photo is goooood. Is it weird that I want all the above outfits? Especially that Paley Fest scarf :love:

I don't like how they're getting them confused either, I love how different they are. That's the whole fun of acting.

You have to look at this http://thrillernightchild.tumblr.com/post/4364939649/tik-tok-intro-darren-criss-style

No, because I LOVE all of his outfits too! :biggrin: My favourite Kurt/Chris scarf is the scarf Kurt was wearing during SLS. I really want to know where I can get one!:biggrin: Oh and I sort of want his

Spoiler

... :tongue:

Ok, that tumblr made my day! :biggrin: I'm slightly ashamed of myself for really wanting pink sunglasses now!

Oh yeah, I had a really random (and slightly upsetting) Darren dream last night! My sister sponsored this record company (*shrug*) and Darren Criss and some randomer came round to my house and my sister was talking to them not caring who Darren was and I was like :eek3: 'Don'tyouknowwhothatis?It'sDarrenfreakingCriss!' and he heard and smiled at me and then I pulled out a huge camera from my pocket (*shrug*) and asked Darren to take a picture with me and he did and we started talking and I was sort of dream dying and then time shifted to later on in the day and Darren had turned into a total **** and it turned out the other random guy was Chris Colfer in disguise and Darren got really angry and started shouting like a loon and I woke up heartbroken... until I remembered it was a dream. :tongue:
I hate my brain! I could have had a good dream but noo-oooo, I had to get the weirdest **** ever... :tongue:

You didn't really need to know that but I thought you might appreciate the lunacy! :tongue:

I'm getting more and more excited as it gets closer to the end of the hiatus...

No, because I LOVE all of his outfits too! :biggrin: My favourite Kurt/Chris scarf is the scarf Kurt was wearing during SLS. I really want to know where I can get one!:biggrin: Oh and I sort of want his

Spoiler

... :tongue:

Ok, that tumblr made my day! :biggrin: I'm slightly ashamed of myself for really wanting pink sunglasses now!

Oh yeah, I had a really random (and slightly upsetting) Darren dream last night! My sister sponsored this record company (*shrug*) and Darren Criss and some randomer came round to my house and my sister was talking to them not caring who Darren was and I was like :eek3: 'Don'tyouknowwhothatis?It'sDarrenfreakingCriss!' and he heard and smiled at me and then I pulled out a huge camera from my pocket (*shrug*) and asked Darren to take a picture with me and he did and we started talking and I was sort of dream dying and then time shifted to later on in the day and Darren had turned into a total **** and it turned out the other random guy was Chris Colfer in disguise and Darren got really angry and started shouting like a loon and I woke up heartbroken... until I remembered it was a dream. :tongue:
I hate my brain! I could have had a good dream but noo-oooo, I had to get the weirdest **** ever... :tongue:

You didn't really need to know that but I thought you might appreciate the lunacy! :tongue:

I'm getting more and more excited as it gets closer to the end of the hiatus...

:rofl: that dream just made me laugh so much :rofl: what is going on in your head?! :tongue: I think I had a Darren dream last night, I remember waking up in the middle of it though because my laptop was making a noise (I hadn't turned it off properly) and in my head I was just thinking 'was that darren criss?'. I haven't had any dreams about him before and that was weird. It was something to do with my window-probably a mix between wuthering heights and Glee lol. Do you ever go off people you really liked because of dreams you've had like that? I'd be pissed at him all day if he did that in my dream :rofl:

I'd love his

Spoiler

too, it was so nicely tailored. My mum's always offering to knit me scarves like that lol

I went on the live tv streaming site yesterday and I saw on their Glee countdown (which is still a week ahead) there's only a week left which means in reality there's now only 2 weeks left :woo: I went wild!! It seems a lot closer now we've got a few weeks out of the way :woo:

I'm way too excited for my own good.

I was rewatching Bad Reputation earlier and I was showing my mum Jesse and telling her about him

Spoiler

and how he and Rachel are meant to be and she said she couldn't remember Jesse :eek3: which, considering how I watched most episodes of Glee with her in the room complaining makes me think she basically sat and complained through them without ever watching. Anyway, watching that and especially Total Eclipse of the Heart and Run, Joey Run made me realise how excited I am for the

Spoiler

. I think she's getting into Glee now though, when I put SLS on repeat at the weekend she seemed to enjoy it...especially the GAP scene.
Just watched Comeback, I think its hilarious with the 4 beibers
loved that Lauren gets a song, and Sues underwear? haha
Sing was brilliant, as was the diva off which in my personal opinion was pretty evenly matched
Original post by museobsessed

Original post by museobsessed
Just watched Comeback, I think its hilarious with the 4 beibers
loved that Lauren gets a song, and Sues underwear? haha
Sing was brilliant, as was the diva off which in my personal opinion was pretty evenly matched

I agree about the diva off, both voices suited the song. The episode was a lot better than I remembered it being actually-at the time I first watched it I must just have been depressed at the distinct lack of Kurt in the superbowl episode then Comeback with only Silly Love Songs in between (and that was after we'd had a 2 month hiatus at Christmas). Still didn't like sue-icide though *shakes fist*

I've just been watching the season 1 Gaga episode and Bad Romance has got me all excited for

Spoiler

:rofl: that dream just made me laugh so much :rofl: what is going on in your head?! :tongue: I think I had a Darren dream last night, I remember waking up in the middle of it though because my laptop was making a noise (I hadn't turned it off properly) and in my head I was just thinking 'was that darren criss?'. I haven't had any dreams about him before and that was weird. It was something to do with my window-probably a mix between wuthering heights and Glee lol. Do you ever go off people you really liked because of dreams you've had like that? I'd be pissed at him all day if he did that in my dream :rofl:

I'd love his

Spoiler

too, it was so nicely tailored. My mum's always offering to knit me scarves like that lol

I went on the live tv streaming site yesterday and I saw on their Glee countdown (which is still a week ahead) there's only a week left which means in reality there's now only 2 weeks left :woo: I went wild!! It seems a lot closer now we've got a few weeks out of the way :woo:

I'm way too excited for my own good.

I was rewatching Bad Reputation earlier and I was showing my mum Jesse and telling her about him

Spoiler

and how he and Rachel are meant to be and she said she couldn't remember Jesse :eek3: which, considering how I watched most episodes of Glee with her in the room complaining makes me think she basically sat and complained through them without ever watching. Anyway, watching that and especially Total Eclipse of the Heart and Run, Joey Run made me realise how excited I am for the

Spoiler

. I think she's getting into Glee now though, when I put SLS on repeat at the weekend she seemed to enjoy it...especially the GAP scene.

LMAO! Oh I was in a huff all day thinking Darren was a total dream!douche! and I decided I hated him. Then I listened to Soul Sister, When I Get You Alone, Bills Bills Bills and Go the Distance back to back and concluded that he was ridiculously hot and so I could actually tolerate dream!douchiness! and then I watcphed an interview and realised he was adorable

Spoiler

and I love him again and all is right with the world. But seriously... his voice! :adore:

And I'm really excited about

Spoiler

I agree about the diva off, both voices suited the song. The episode was a lot better than I remembered it being actually-at the time I first watched it I must just have been depressed at the distinct lack of Kurt in the superbowl episode then Comeback with only Silly Love Songs in between (and that was after we'd had a 2 month hiatus at Christmas). Still didn't like sue-icide though *shakes fist*

I've just been watching the season 1 Gaga episode and Bad Romance has got me all excited for

Spoiler

I'm sad about

Spoiler

I love Silly Love Songs. I've lterally been dying this afternoon because I listened to the full version of the Warbler's songs and they ound better without all the missing bits.

Spoiler

LMAO! Oh I was in a huff all day thinking Darren was a total dream!douche! and I decided I hated him. Then I listened to Soul Sister, When I Get You Alone, Bills Bills Bills and Go the Distance back to back and concluded that he was ridiculously hot and so I could actually tolerate dream!douchiness! and then I watcphed an interview and realised he was adorable

Spoiler

and I love him again and all is right with the world. But seriously... his voice! :adore:

And I'm really excited about

Spoiler

I'm sad about

Spoiler

I love Silly Love Songs. I've lterally been dying this afternoon because I listened to the full version of the Warbler's songs and they ound better without all the missing bits.

Spoiler

I wasn't a fan of

Spoiler

at first but now I've grown to like it, plus the way I imagine them doing it is more like a slower ballad and I've heard covers of it like that which sound amazing so hopefully they'll get it right.

Spoiler

Sounds like you've had a Darren filled day lol, I love the full version of Soul Sister especially.

Spoiler

I was just watching Grilled Cheesus (because I'm apparently on some rewatching marathon today) and I know that episode gets a lot of hate but it has to be one of my favourites of all time. Before that I finished watching Rent (gave up at 4 this morning after itunes was being stupid) which obviously led to me watching Take Me or Leave Me by Rachel/Mercedes a gazillion times.
Now he's becoming a bit of a badboy, stealing people's girlfriends... :sogood:

Finn and Puck have sort of switched positions now! Puck's became far less of a badboy since he began chasing Lauren, which I like because it shows a completely different side of him :smile: Personally I hate Finn's badassness and wish he'd get back with Rachel. I didn't really like Finn and Quinn together.

Totally into badassery. Never ends well. :sexface:
Yes, I fancy Puck too! but that Blaine guy? Too damn nice.

:ditto: I've loved him from the start! :love:

:that in my dream :rofl:

Spoiler

Seriously!?

Spoiler

Reading spoilers on this thread is too addictive! :p:
Original post by ScottishShortiex

Finn and Puck have sort of switched positions now! Puck's became far less of a badboy since he began chasing Lauren, which I like because it shows a completely different side of him :smile: Personally I hate Finn's badassness and wish he'd get back with Rachel. I didn't really like Finn and Quinn together.

:ditto: I've loved him from the start! :love:

Seriously!?

Spoiler

Reading spoilers on this thread is too addictive! :p:

Spoiler

Spoilers are your friend :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoilers are your friend :biggrin:

I'm a Finchel shipper although I wouldn't mind some more Puckleberry! Puck and Rachel are sort of cute together and I like their chemistry...especially since their duet of "Need you now" :biggrin:
I'm a Finchel shipper although I wouldn't mind some more Puckleberry! Puck and Rachel are sort of cute together and I like their chemistry...especially since their duet of "Need you now" :biggrin:

Puckleberry or St Berry or Rachel on her own are the only ways I can stand Rachel. I like Finn better with Rachel but I can't stand Rachel with Finn. She gets so annoying and clingy. I don't like Quinn. Her constant whisper speaking scares me!

Puck and Rachel do have amazing chemistry. The reason I'm not a Finchel shipper is because it seems to much like the staple girl meets boy story they had to start the series off and I've never really seen anything that tells me Rachel needs Finn...other than for his reputation but I know saying that could get me killed in some fan circles :biggrin: I quite like Finn with Quinn but I wouldn't mind seeing him single for a while to be honest, it's annoying that he always has someone fighting for him.
OMG You have to see this (if you haven't already)

New promo for next US episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMNPhwGPJsQ

Beware images lie under the spoiler, I cannot be blamed for anyone's curiosity making them click :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by PrettyRainbows

Original post by PrettyRainbows

Spoiler

Spoiler

OMG You have to see this (if you haven't already)

New promo for next US episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMNPhwGPJsQ

Beware images lie under the spoiler, I cannot be blamed for anyone's curiosity making them click :biggrin:

Spoiler

OMG!!! I haven't even seen the promo yet but wow!
(edited 13 years ago)
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

There's a less fuzzy gif now

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest