The Student Room Group

I find Asians hot, but i'm white..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I find it discouraging half the asian girls won't admit unless anonymous, how am I ever supposed to find you in real life if you're so secretive lol. Need to make a dating society at my university for asians to meet likeminded white people :smile:

Guess I'm just paro of giving out too much info lol!
Huh you posted that as anonymous and it called you thread starter when you aren't?

And thanks for the link, I actually have a Qur'an on my bookshelf-I got given it from a stall for free and thought it was cool :smile:

Must be destiny :biggrin:

Haha, that's great, InshaAllah, destiny indeed! Listen to it though, it's beautiful :smile:

http://www.quranexplorer.com/Quran/?Sura=55&FromVerse=1&ToVerse=78&Reciter=Mishari-Rashid-HQ&Translation=Eng-Yusuf%20Ali&Zoom=5.2&TajweedRules=0
Original post by darkxangel
I don't know whether you are serious about this thread or not, but anyway i just googled Indian actresses.

For the sake of procastrinating here are more pics:tongue::wink::

The one in the green top :wink:
Stupid troll. :facepalm2:
Reply 144
If they like you back they may want to be with you and keep you a secret, if you can deal with that and be with them.
I'm white but black at heart. The world still spins.
In before Mr Smurf aka the loser pretending to be Asian.
you sound like a loser tbh
Original post by Busby_Babe
The one in the green top :wink:

I prefer her :biggrin::[IMG]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDFtifh0NPQf-6BpwogKVjm-aqyFKOdK-x1QNoia-HUPNdgvq7[/IMG
Asians :love:

Asians :love:

She is not good looking at all. :indiff:
Original post by Iqbal007
I have actually seen that combination before, but it was weird :/
yes asians r the best

and i just saw ur AS ohmy days how did u self teach ur self further maths and biology must an effort and i'm guessin ur applyin for eco at uni :smile:

Course :wink:

TBH Further Maths AS isn't too hard, because u can to FP1 and D1, D2. The "Decision" modules are fairly easy. Biology is a pretty hard subject to self teach though, i managed to scrape an A in Unit 1 (January).

If your willing to put the work in, everything should be a breeze, (though i only get 6 hrs of sleep a night, weekends included)
Original post by Ferrero Rocher
She is not good looking at all. :indiff:

I dont think she is good looking either. :no:
Original post by crazycake93
Course :wink:

TBH Further Maths AS isn't too hard, because u can to FP1 and D1, D2. The "Decision" modules are fairly easy. Biology is a pretty hard subject to self teach though, i managed to scrape an A in Unit 1 (January).

If your willing to put the work in, everything should be a breeze, (though i only get 6 hrs of sleep a night, weekends included)

Oh thats why. you did the Decision ones, i had did FP1, M1 AND D1
Hah, a little more than that i'm afraid. Every Asian/Muslim girl loves a white convert though! :biggrin:

In all seriousness, I'm an Asian Muslim and people don't usually expect it from me, but i don't actually date :smile: I'd only really marry a Muslim as I'd want my other half to also feel the beauty of Islam.

But otherwise it wouldn't matter to me, or my parents for that matter, what race he was at all. Islam is supposed to bring people together irrespective of race...but yeah that's probably not the answer you were looking for! Just thought i'd throw my two cents in :P

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
I'll ignore that the white revert part, but i accept the rest, really agree :biggrin:
Actually nevermind, must have been a bug, it';s fine now.

But you hoienstly think with a little knowledge of the Qur'an muslim girls wil be fine with dating me?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NEVER i'm sorry but you gotta convert and even then you'll get trouble
Original post by Iqbal007
Oh thats why. you did the Decision ones, i had did FP1, M1 AND D1

To be fair uni's don't really look down upon it, so i dont see any point in not doing them, it saves me time that i can use for bio or chem revision.
Lol so you really think you could get away with pretending to be Asian? How long would you be able to keep that up for?
Original post by crazycake93
To be fair uni's don't really look down upon it, so i dont see any point in not doing them, it saves me time that i can use for bio or chem revision.

Yeah , i know its further maths its looked well upon by top uni's especially anything maths realted :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending