The Student Room Group

First time going to take a girl for coffee. How do I go about it?

Scroll to see replies

Just make sure you don't get strong black coffee.. You'll probably knock her out if you attempt to have a cheeky snog :tongue: be genuine & yourself, be interested in what she has to say [lolol South Park reference], be polite.. The basics, really.
Original post by Reflexive
I'm also definitely a pub person. Sod the coffee, let's get stuck in and have a laugh.

Your sig! :rofl:
Reply 22
Original post by gallivandalf
I think its American Rom Coms as to why we have to feed into the ****e coffee Starbucks have to offer. Whats wrong with a flagon of cider pikey style?

I see. I was thinking more "G&T" though.
Reply 23
Original post by rmanoj
This reminded me of something I've never understood: why is it always coffee (when asking girls out)? I don't dislike coffee (although I don't drink it very often and prefer tea) , but I don't understand where that association comes from. For me, it feels much more natural to go for a drink at the pub.

It's cos you must be a chav :wink:
Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche
Your sig! :rofl:

I lol'd at it so thought it only proper to share it with the TSR community. tehe :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by Arekkusu
It's cos you must be a chav :wink:

......................Wow.........................I suppose there's a first time for everything....................................:getmecoat:
Original post by rmanoj
I see. I was thinking more "G&T" though.

G & T? Must have desensitised your tastebuds to enjoy that, each to their own I guess :wink:

I'll be outside my caravan enjoying my gypsy champagne

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending