The Student Room Group

Has anyone started studying for their A-levels?

I seem to be one of the few who has started :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

I guess nobody has started then lol
Reply 2
What do you mean? As in revising?
Reply 3
I have :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by tateco
Pretty much everyone has started. There is 6 weeks to go before exams start, any one that hasn't is a fool

gutted i have 10 weeks til my first exam :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by tateco
Pretty much everyone has started. There is 6 weeks to go before exams start, any one that hasn't is a fool

Lol 9 weeks until my first exam. :smile:
Original post by Miss Understood
I guess nobody has started then lol

You're not the only one :wink:

Point of thread?
Reply 7
Original post by tateco

Be serious.
I have, mine start mid-June. I only need BBC but cos the works easy it actually motivates me to do it early! :/
Reply 9
Original post by Miss Understood
I seem to be one of the few who has started :colondollar:

I started in March...

Good to see that you've started. :biggrin:
Reply 10
**** i jus realised i got 5weeks till my first exam and havnt done jack all!
Reply 11
Erm. I've started revising maths. I can't revise chemistry as of this point in time beacuse we've not done much yet (Thank you very much salters investigation), and I've not finished physics yet although I do glance over books etc. if I have spare time.
Original post by Dec S 92
gutted i have 10 weeks til my first exam :wink:

Gutted, your grades are cr*p.
Reply 13
Original post by hufflepuffer

Gutted that you're the freak that tells the world the exact percentage you attained for an AS.
Sado.
I have 11 weeks until my first exam, I started revising the week before the january modules came out...not like proper revising, that starts in the easter holidays but i have typed up all of my notes and highlighted and started making notes from my biology book
Starting end of this week for Easter, as all our course content will have finished. I don't like revising unfinished topics, although the fact I've been re reading and rewriting my notes everyday since November might count as some revision?
Original post by EffKayy
Gutted that you're the freak that tells the world the exact percentage you attained for an AS.
Sado.

Gutted, you can join the other guy's club. I ditto what I said.
Reply 17
Gutted, you can join the other guy's club. I ditto what I said.

I really don't give a ****. Nobody wants to know the exact percentages you've got, pathetic loser.
Reply 18
hell to the yes, but i get distracted A LOT.
Reply 19

Who the hell do you think you are?

Pathetic loser.

Quick Reply

Latest