The Student Room Group

Writing a research report.

As part of an assignment on my psychology course we have been given a month to write a research report. Everyone in my class seems to have some sort of clue about what they want to do, and I can't find anything.

I'm beginning to panic now as we have to present our idea's to our tutor within the next week or so and I have no idea what to do.

I'm just looking for some ideas, or useful sources that could help me with my report? I just feel a bit lost and need a nudge in the right direction. :s-smilie:

I can mimic a report from the past, ofcourse. I basically just need a website/book or some names to help me research into past experiments?

Any help will be appreciated,
Nancy. :redface:
Well, what areas of Psychology interest you?
Reply 2
Whoops, totally forgot to put that in there.

I'm hoping to do something surrounding phobia/anxiety
Replicate the Little Albert study.
Original post by nancy
Whoops, totally forgot to put that in there.

I'm hoping to do something surrounding phobia/anxiety

Try flicking through the latest publications in the clinical psych journals. There will inevitably be some anxiety/phobia papers. Then go through their literature and see if there is something you can replicate or modify.
Reply 5
Original post by mikeylfc1989
Replicate the Little Albert study.

I highly doubt the ethical committee would allow that to go ahead nowadays. Poor kid :frown:
Original post by NeonSkies
I highly doubt the ethical committee would allow that to go ahead nowadays. Poor kid :frown:

But history will forget you. It won't forget Little Albert.
Reply 7
Original post by mikeylfc1989
But history will forget you. It won't forget Little Albert.

So? I'd rather I wasn't famous and not psychologically damaged tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending