The Student Room Group

This girl...

Right there's this I know who's really great - she's really really pretty, smart and funny. I talk to her a lot like on facebook/text and spend like 2 hours a week with her for Duke of Edinburgh. She's in the year below me (I'm in year 12) and so I don't see her LOADS (because of the separation of 6th form and the rest of the school at my school). I really like her and would want to ask her out, but I'm not sure if she likes me back.

I flirt with her jokingly sometimes, but she always just either replies 'that's sweet', 'ha you're funny' or something of the like. She's called me an 'absolute legend' once, called me sweet/cute a few times but I'm not sure in which way she mentions it. Sometimes if I make a comment on how great she looks or how good she looks in pictures, she'll maybe giggle or not respond hardly at all. I don't know if this is shyness or her purposely blocking off those comments because she doesn't want me to talk to her in that way?

I'm not sure if I should go for it because maybe it'd be awkward and I feel like maybe she's out of my league.

If it helps, I'm 16 and haven't ever really had a girlfriend. I've got off with girls at parties/night clubs a couple of times but never anything remotely long term.

Scroll to see replies

Why don't you try asking her if she wants to go out sometime?
Reply 3
Reply 6
well i'm not gonna say "why dont you try asking her if she wants to go out sometime?" cos that would be creepy but you should definitely give it a shot and if she says she'd rather just be friends then chuckle and dont make it awkward just be like "well it was worth a try:smile:" and all will be fine, you'll still have your friend....you sound sweet so i hope it goes well:smile:

:frown::frown::frown:sad faces for the negs...just cos i broke the trend:tongue:
SERIOUSLY!! ALL YOUR NEGS HAVE TURNED MY GREEN BAR RED!!:'(:'(:'(:'(
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8

But seriously, without sounding harsh - it sounds like she's not interested to me. I would respond with these things if I wasn't interested. Could be wrong, jus saying as I sees it.
Reply 9
Reply 10
Reply 11
Why don't you tr- oh you know the rest :wink:
Reply 12
Why don't you try asking him if he wants to go out sometime?
Reply 13
Why don't you try asking her if she wants to go out sometime? <<< seriously do it :smile: You don't even have to do it face to face just do it over text/facebook.
You've got nothing to lose!

>insert freakily repeated sentence here
Reply 15
WDYTAHISWTGOS

It's now an anagram.

Edit: Ok... so it's now an acronym :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
ask one of her mates if she likes you or not :s
Dont listen to the noobs above

Just do this

Why don't you try asking her if she likes rimming sometime?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending