Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by F_shakeey
Are you sure they're not lesbians?

Nope I'm pretty sure she/her friends aren't! just weird people
Reply 21
Original post by frznjellybeans
1) Yes, that is very very very weird.
2) I think you meant to say crabs. Everyone has Krebs. It's a basic metabolic cycle.

Biologist. Couldn't help myself. :biggrin:

This thread is strange, so let's change the subject.

What's Krebs?
Reply 22
1) Yes, that is very very very weird.
2) I think you meant to say crabs. Everyone has Krebs. It's a basic metabolic cycle.

Biologist. Couldn't help myself. :biggrin:

Ha ha I'm a biologist too just after learnng about Kreb's last year my mates and I never call it the right thing.. habit.
Reply 23
Original post by angelbones
If I'm staying over at Best Friend's house and am absolutely desperate for underwear (if I've got my period and have leaked drastically or something) then I have no problem borrowing some of hers, and she doesn't mind borrowing mine.

I also have no problem borrowing B.F.'s bras :tongue:

seriously? a bit unhygienic don't ya think?
If its brand new its fine...but in a ' you can have them' kind of way not 'i want them back, thanks'
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 24
If its gone through the wash i dont really see the issue here.
Original post by Potiron
This thread is strange, so let's change the subject.

What's Krebs?

The Krebs cycle (Named after a Mr. Hans Krebs - I love that name) is an essential part of oxidative phosphorylation, which is a process in mitochondria of animal cells used to generate ATP (chemical energy used for movement 'n stuff) and a few other intermediate molecules that go into various other metabolic pathways.

Nerds FTW. :biggrin:
Original post by tesha_al
seriously? a bit unhygienic don't ya think?

It is clean! I've known her since we were 4 anyway - she's more like my sister anyway :tongue:

And I only borrow it if I'm really desperate.

Edit to include the bit you added in:
If its brand new its fine...but in a ' you can have them' kind of way not 'i want them back, thanks'

Why is getting an old but washed pair of knickers any different to a brand new pair? If I washed them myself before giving them back to her, what's the problem?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 27
Nope I'm pretty sure she/her friends aren't! just weird people

Well thats worse because then they cant justify why they do it..stay well clear of them
If they are clean, as in just out the wash then I see no problem.
Reply 29
Original post by angelbones
It is clean! I've known her since we were 4 anyway - she's more like my sister anyway :tongue:

And I only borrow it if I'm really desperate.

Edit to include the bit you added in:

Why is getting an old but washed pair of knickers any different to a brand new pair? If I washed them myself before giving them back to her, what's the problem?

it just not normal...well 2 people i know of who do it maybe it'll become popular.
it just seems really unsanitary to me its the same as being on your period and sharing the same sanitary towels with someone else ( the ones you wash and reused). The difference is its new and unused, so its yours and should remain yours. But each to their own I guess
Reply 30
The Krebs cycle (Named after a Mr. Hans Krebs - I love that name) is an essential part of oxidative phosphorylation, which is a process in mitochondria of animal cells used to generate ATP (chemical energy used for movement 'n stuff) and a few other intermediate molecules that go into various other metabolic pathways.

Nerds FTW. :biggrin:

You are not a nerd because you are able to retain information you need for a school class.
it just not normal...well 2 people i know of who do it maybe it'll become popular.
it just seems really unsanitary to me its the same as being on your period and sharing the same sanitary towels with someone else ( the ones you wash and reused). The difference is its new and unused, so its yours and should remain yours. But each to their own I guess

....Yeah, no, it's not like that at all. :curious:
Reply 32
Original post by *Dreaming*
Underwear touches private parts.......and what if someone doesn't wipe :lolwut:

OH MY GOD it touches private parts, they should ban it and throw everyone in jail.

What's the worst that's going to happen if something that's touched their private parts touches your private parts?

Sorry but getting antsy about things like that just seems a bit immature. Calling your genitals "private parts" sounds like something a 7 year old would say.

Their bodily substances are identical to your bodily substances, there is no difference. Any difference is in your mind.
Original post by Trigger
You are not a nerd because you are able to retain information you need for a school class.

I'm on a Biomedical Science degree, so it is hardly just a school class.. And I think of nerdiness as a state of mind. I'd be interested to hear your definition though...?
Original post by Stefan1991
OH MY GOD it touches private parts, they should ban it and throw everyone in jail.

What's the worst that's going to happen if something that's touched their private parts touches your private parts?

Sorry but getting antsy about things like that just seems a bit immature. Calling your genitals "private parts" sounds like something a 7 year old would say.

Their bodily substances are identical to your bodily substances, there is no difference. Any difference is in your mind.

*claps*
Reply 35
I wouldn't do that with a friend.
I've borrowed my boyfriend's (clean) boxers about twice before, because I was staying at his house for a while (longer than expected both times), so didn't have enough underwear left.
Bra would be fine, underwear I might not want back unless they were really nice. I'm not sure why I feel like that, I have no problem with other peoples bodily functions or fluids, but for some reason I just don't really like wearing other peoples clothes or for them to wear mine :s-smilie:
Original post by Stefan1991

Well I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to wear something that touches another girls vagina and bum all day.
Anyone else do this? I was in the gym and this girl goes to me "I'm trying to hide my thong its my friend's" My initial response was wtf and she replied to me normal "yeah I always share underwear with my friends obviously it has to be clean" :lolwut:
I thought I was close to my friends, but not as close at her mates are. Plus I know one of her friends had the Krebs.
Is this normal....do guys do this too?

My grotty boxers are my own.
Reply 39
I would never wear someone else's underwear, it's way too gross IMO. However, I could somewhat see people justifying it if they've been washed. Thoroughly.

But a thong? How could you wear it, knowing all the while that it's been up another person's sweaty ass crack? :lolwut:

Quick Reply