The Student Room Group

What's your favourite online clothing shop!?

Right, so recently I've been looking at a few online shops such as:
Asos
Bank
Boohoo
Yogoego
and so on.. but I just wanted to know...
What are your favourite fashion sites!?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The Bureau
Tres Bien
Reply 2
Chain Reaction Cycles. :colone:
Reply 3
ASOS - was, and still although not so much, an awesome online retailer. Has everything from basics to very high end stuff all in one place. Good delivery and very simple returns. Only reason I say not so much is because more recently they never seem to have anything I like :tongue:
Reply 4
The ones you said + forever21. :smile:
Reply 5
I think ASOS have the best "all-round" clothing website, I normally buy River Island clothes from there because you can get student discount and free delivery, which you normally can't do.
Reply 6
Same as yours, as well as:

Missguided.co.uk
H&M online
Reply 7
Original post by The Stig
ASOS - was, and still although not so much, an awesome online retailer. Has everything from basics to very high end stuff all in one place. Good delivery and very simple returns. Only reason I say not so much is because more recently they never seem to have anything I like :tongue:

haha, I actually agree! and when I don't have money I seem to find so much!
but normally theres not a lot =[
Reply 8
Original post by JKGB
I think ASOS have the best "all-round" clothing website, I normally buy River Island clothes from there because you can get student discount and free delivery, which you normally can't do.

Wait, River Island - student discount? as in student ID or NUS?
Reply 9
Original post by amsie/
The ones you said + forever21. :smile:

I wanted to order from forever 21 but I was unsure about what they're like..
Reply 10
Original post by missjasmine
Wait, River Island - student discount? as in student ID or NUS?

If you buy River Island clothes on the ASOS website you can get a student discount, which you can't get in store AFAIK. It has to be an NUS card.
Reply 11
Original post by JKGB
If you buy River Island clothes on the ASOS website you can get a student discount, which you can't get in store AFAIK. It has to be an NUS card.

OOOOOOOh! thank you!
Reply 12
ASOS
boohoo

Must spend an absolute fortune on ASOS.
Reply 13
Original post by missjasmine
I wanted to order from forever 21 but I was unsure about what they're like..

They're quite good, good prices too :biggrin: The only thing that annoys me is the american sizes you use, so I forget to convert it :frown: But yeah asos & forvever21 ftw.
Reply 14
Secret Sales :colone: Though they sell all sorts of stuff, mainly clothes.
Reply 15
Original post by amsie/
They're quite good, good prices too :biggrin: The only thing that annoys me is the american sizes you use, so I forget to convert it :frown: But yeah asos & forvever21 ftw.

Ahh true thank you i might go order now! x
Reply 17
Reply 18
eBay. You'd be suprised at the awesome stuff you can get on there. Bought a dress, brand new with tags for less than a quarter of its original retail price. Well in.
Reply 19
Original post by Hazular
eBay. You'd be suprised at the awesome stuff you can get on there. Bought a dress, brand new with tags for less than a quarter of its original retail price. Well in.

I've looked on there recently actually! not to bad!

Quick Reply

Latest