The Student Room Group

Skinny or Junk in the Trunk?

Poll

eh?

How do guys on TSR like girls? Skinny, or a bit of curviness? Not obese, you know what I mean.
I love how you say guys on TSR like were completely different from every guy that isn't on the forum.
Reply 2
Original post by SkinFadeHaircut
I love how you say guys on TSR like were completely different from every guy that isn't on the forum.

Well if you wanna go there...
Girls with curves :biggrin: they're the best...
Reply 4
Skinny with a more curvy bone structure
Reply 5
Skinny, just not stick thin.
Reply 6
Alive preferably, I'm not picky though.
Reply 7
Pics would also be good to help describe.
Reply 8
Skinny, I don't really see the appeal of a fat ass.
Original post by chrislpp
Well if you wanna go there...

We could all go there, but then as soon as you say something horrible the MODS get insecure and ban stuff.
Skinny wouldn't be my first choice to be honest. I'd prefer curvy women (when I say curvy, I don't mean it like 'oh look at me I weigh more then a horse, but dont worry, I'm curvy' or "mommy look at that fat woman 'shes not fat dear, shes curvy'"
I mean actual curvy women- not fatties who claim to be curvy when they are actually just fat with fat saggy breasts and a fat saggy arse, wearing one of those huge belts to make their waist look thinner- you know who you are. (don't bother quoting me to argue, you know what I mean- I know not every one is straight up and down -_-)

At the moment I will take whatever I can get :frown:

pics?

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
How do you define 'curvy'? Are you using it in the sense of 'a bit chubby' or in the sense of 'having big boobs, a small waist and wide hips'? Because speaking as someone with the latter, it can be annoying hearing people using 'curvy' as a euphemism.
(edited 13 years ago)
I like them... normal. Girls who are realy skinny just look unwell, and most self proclaimed 'curvy' girls aren't actually curvy, they're just fat (let's face it, a girl with an actual, curvy, hourglass figure is a rarity).

Looks like a cancer patient.

Those aren't curves, she just has fat legs.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 13
You can have both I'm a 6 (30C) on top and an 8 on bottoms and although it's only an 8 in jeggings I am a force to be reckoned with. [chav] Dun know [/chav]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending