The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Students accomodated in Exeter (Holland Hall or Birks Grange Village)

Hi!
My name is Jesús, and I am going to visit the University of Exeter the 12th of April. As there are no tours available that day, I have been desperately managing my own tour and will meet the head of the biology department ( also in charge for biological and medicinal chemistry, the course which I applied for). Unfortunately, I have not had any luck with visiting the residences. I have asked the accomodation guild if any students would be willing to meet with me to show me around the Holland Hall residence or The Birks Grange Village, but they told me that many would be away during this date and they do not know of any available students. They recommended me to ask the biology department directly, but they answered that they did not have that kind of contact with students (not very sure what they meant :confused: ). So, I would like to ask if there is anyone out there who could show me round any of these two residences, maybe just to see how a student room looks like there and the facilities. Any chance? Cos I'm coming from Spain just to visit the Uni that day, and a visit without having the chance to see the residences is a bit hollow :s-smilie:
Thank you very much in advance.
I think all the students are at home, and the catered accom has to be emptied over the hols anyway.

There might be a couple still in the self catered, but holland and birks rent i don't think covers the holidays, so there won't be anyone there.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by Paper_planes
I think all the students are at home, and the catered accom has to be emptied over the hols anyway.

There might be a couple still in the self catered, but holland and birks rent i don't think covers the holidays, so there won't be anyone there.

What a pity =S Well, I'll leave the thread open just in case a miracle happens, hope should never be lost ^^ Thanks anyway:smile:
Reply 3
I'm in Birks Grange Village and am staying here for the holidays. PM me if you want me to show you round :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Livilah

Original post by Livilah
I'm in Birks Grange Village and am staying here for the holidays. PM me if you want me to show you round :smile:

are you in self catered or catered?
Reply 5
Original post by Livilah

Erm, I sent you a private message, but I'm not very sure if it reached you :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending