The Student Room Group

Hips & Asses

Scroll to see replies

I'm a guy with a huge, round bum and get complimented for it HAHAHAHA! If you want picks then you'll have to PM me because there's now way I'm posting.
Original post by stephie.u3
just a question to all you hip loving guys...when you say nice hips is that thin ones you can see or ones with a bit of something to hold onto lol:tongue:??

Well Stephanie, I mean the hips that have a bit of flesh that you can hold onto, stroke and just caress. I love hips to be as soft and fatty(not obese but naturally fatty how women are if ya get what i mean) just the way nature intended them to be. I cant describe how great it feels to just touch a woman's hips. It just feels right, natural and like you're home. It's just WOW :O
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a guy with a huge, round bum and get complimented for it HAHAHAHA! If you want picks then you'll have to PM me because there's now way I'm posting.

How can we pm you if you're anon?
Original post by Miss Behaving
How do you feel about big breasts, small waist, a bit of a squashy stomach, WIDE hips, big thighs, and narrow lower legs?

Where can I find this Goddess?
Reply 24
How do you feel about big breasts, small waist, a bit of a squashy stomach, WIDE hips, big thighs, and narrow lower legs?

I know a girl like that here ass is like BOOM! and she's Indian, like Patel-Indian. Like black girls (including me) hide their heads in shame when she walks past.

Oh and - yes it's sexy.
How can we pm you if you're anon?

Whoops it does this sometimes.

Ok seriously do you have pics? I love hips from the front especially with a "bit of a squishy stomach" a great ass just rounds everything off. An ass is nothing unless it's got a great set of hips to complement it.
Reply 27

Clarification photos please :smile:

But sounds like a pretty good combination tbh :wink:
If I had a partner with a body like this I would die a happy, happy, happy, happy happy, happy, happy, happy, happy man.
Curvy hips are the way forward :borat:
Original post by Silver Arrow
Well Stephanie, I mean the hips that have a bit of flesh that you can hold onto, stroke and just caress. I love hips to be as soft and fatty(not obese but naturally fatty how women are if ya get what i mean) just the way nature intended them to be. I cant describe how great it feels to just touch a woman's hips. It just feels right, natural and like you're home. It's just WOW :O

aww you called me stephanie:smile:lol.
well that makes me a tad more confident, i'm not fat i'm just out of shape and very self conscious of myself (like more than you would believe) so i like to get an idea from tsr of what guys like cos i cant exactly walk up to guys at school and ask them so i suppose i should thank youu:smile:
ooh yeah thoughts on slightly/not majorly squishy stomachs as well please:smile::smile:...
I love "thicker women" so long as their body is more toned and not flabby. Like Tara Lynn - the most beautiful woman on Earth. She's like size 16 or 18.
Original post by Asiko
Where can I find this Goddess?

Original post by RexyB
I know a girl like that here ass is like BOOM! and she's Indian, like Patel-Indian. Like black girls (including me) hide their heads in shame when she walks past.

Oh and - yes it's sexy.

Original post by Silver Arrow
Ok seriously do you have pics? I love hips from the front especially with a "bit of a squishy stomach" a great ass just rounds everything off. An ass is nothing unless it's got a great set of hips to complement it.

Original post by Tobia_s
Clarification photos please :smile:

But sounds like a pretty good combination tbh :wink:

When I said big thighs I probably should have said HUGE thighs...

I really don't think it's that sexy 2bh, but if you want pics then just check out a thread I made:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1512744
Your thighs aren't HUGE. They're nice. You have a nice body. Now my thighs are huge and my hips and waist are out of proportion to compensate for them. And like I said, I'm a guy so this makes it weird.
Reply 35
Hmmm not sure if this thread is good for my self-esteem or bad for it......
Original post by Asiko
Your thighs aren't HUGE. They're nice. You have a nice body. Now my thighs are huge and my hips and waist are out of proportion to compensate for them. And like I said, I'm a guy so this makes it weird.

Pm me some pics :sexface:
Reply 37
Original post by Lexi99
what makes you say that?
Original post by stephie.u3
aww you called me stephanie:smile:lol.
well that makes me a tad more confident, i'm not fat i'm just out of shape and very self conscious of myself (like more than you would believe) so i like to get an idea from tsr of what guys like cos i cant exactly walk up to guys at school and ask them so i suppose i should thank youu:smile:

Yes you'd better Stephanie :wink:
Original post by Lexi99

People are saying that hips are good. Surely you should love your body no?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending