The Student Room Group

Hips & Asses

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan
How about medium/largeish sized boobs, tiny waist, wide hips, biggish thighs? I always feel like my bottom half is much worse than my top half :frown:

You have an excellent body, hourglass shape. You have nothing to be insecure about, what you just described is the ideal:biggrin:
I love a slight disproportion. A woman with a thicker lower body is sooooooooo sexy!
Reply 62
Original post by Miss Behaving
When I said big thighs I probably should have said HUGE thighs...

I really don't think it's that sexy 2bh, but if you want pics then just check out a thread I made:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1512744

:sexface:

Reckon I'd be attracted to you tbh (a face would've been appreciated though lol). Your hips aren't that huge; actually in good proportion with your body....and boobs :wink: lol

If you're still trying to lose weight I won't stop you; but I won't encourage you either, you're quite fine as you are
(edited 13 years ago)
Is it too much to ask for pics?

Btw I know what you mean, I don't mind my top half, just wish I had smaller legs.

I've added a couple to my post.
Reply 64
Original post by leesworld
anit it strange women used to hate it when they had big bums now thier even prepared to die for one strange im sure you got a nice bum too lol

Aww.... thanks. I do actually, just not on her level
Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan
How about medium/largeish sized boobs, tiny waist, wide hips, biggish thighs? I always feel like my bottom half is much worse than my top half :frown:

I know I need a haircut badly in my first pic, before you say :redface: I'm on the right in my second pic.

Lovely.
Original post by Asiko
I love a slight disproportion. A woman with a thicker lower body is sooooooooo sexy!

:coma:
Reply 67
I have bony shoulders and an ok size rack but my ass is huge but not in a fat or saggy way...ew and my grandmother has always referred to my 'child bearing' hips but nobody ever notices my ass unless they grab it but i have to say I idolise kim kardashian beyonce and jenifer lopez!
Reply 68
Original post by Asiko
I love "thicker women" so long as their body is more toned and not flabby. Like Tara Lynn - the most beautiful woman on Earth. She's like size 16 or 18.

Hahaha. Google-imaged your tara lynn as I reckon I'd seen her somewhere. Pretty shocking results came up lol
How do you feel about big breasts, small waist, a bit of a squashy stomach, WIDE hips, big thighs, and narrow lower legs?

I like them very much.. :sexface:
Reply 70
what about small breasts, small waist but big hips and big bum in comparison, although short legs...
Original post by Tobia_s
:sexface:

Reckon I'd be attracted to you tbh (a face would've been appreciated though lol). Your hips aren't that huge; actually in good proportion with your body....and boobs :wink: lol

If you're still trying to lose weight I won't stop you; but I won't encourage you either, you're quite fine as you are

:blush: Thanks...
Original post by Mel20
what about small breasts, small waist but big hips and big bum in comparison, although short legs...

Sexy overload.
Original post by BlackVenom321
You have an excellent body, hourglass shape. You have nothing to be insecure about, what you just described is the ideal:biggrin:

Phew...thankyou, you've put my mind at rest, as much as it can be by someone online, anyway :biggrin: :redface:
Original post by Blackshadow
I like them very much.. :sexface:

LOL! I remember youuu! :jumphug:

Been a while babes x
Original post by Asiko
Lovely.

Thankyou :biggrin:
You're very much welcome. I'll give a compliment when it's needed.
Reply 77
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
not hip bones sticking out like it's unnatural :puke: ones you can hold onto.

i have no hope :colondollar::bawling:
Reply 78
Ugh, I have really wide hips and I hate it. I have quite big boobs (32DD) and a small waist, and then it just all bulges out at my hips :frown: I have quite a flat tummy, although it is squishy, and I'm a size 6...just wish I didn't have the bulgy hips! Haha.
LOL! I remember youuu! :jumphug:

Been a while babes x

Haha it's beeeen ages! How've you been?
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending