The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by greeneyedgirl
You are damn gorgeous yourself minimus! We've all seen it!

Though I would kill for Alisha's eyebrows!

:lies:

Says the girl who looks like this:

Spoiler

'Tis true about her eyebrows though :yep: And her eyelashes, and her skin, and her figure...

Ok, i could go on for quite a while. I know a girl who looks a lot like her actually, she is well renowned for being one of the most beautiful girls in the year.

Spoiler

EDIT: I'd forgotten how gorgeous Iwan Rheon is :love: I haven't watched any misfits since the Christmas special; i miss his beautiful face :eek:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by minimus777
:lies:

Says the girl who looks like this:

Spoiler

'Tis true about her eyebrows though :yep: And her eyelashes, and her skin, and her figure...

Ok, i could go on for quite a while. I know a girl who looks a lot like her actually, she is well renowned for being one of the most beautiful girls in the year.

Spoiler

EDIT: I'd forgotten how gorgeous Iwan Rheon is :love: I haven't watched any misfits since the Christmas special; i miss his beautiful face :eek:

Not lies!

And ha ha but my eyebrows are killer effort! Seriously they have a mind of their own and grow into devil horns if left unattended! NIGHTMARE!

Well you still look like a princess (esp in your tiara!)

GO WATCH SOME MISFITS GIRL! It's all on 4od, it would be rude not to!
GO WATCH SOME MISFITS GIRL! It's all on 4od, it would be rude not to!

Sorry mam, (a cross between ma'am and mum :tongue:)

I shall do so straight away :sadnod:

:getmecoat:
Sorry mam, (a cross between ma'am and mum :tongue:)

I shall do so straight away :sadnod:

:getmecoat:

It's worrying just how much I treat everyone like one of my children (not that I have any children may I add...)

But rather a lot of people refer to me as mum...even more people than the number of people who think I sound slightly Welsh (how I've picked up a Welsh accent while living in Scotland is anybody's guess!)
Are they going to make any more episodes of Misfits? I really enjoyed this show. Is there any other show recommended to watch on 4oD? I watched Inbetweeners and Skins.
It's worrying just how much I treat everyone like one of my children (not that I have any children may I add...)

But rather a lot of people refer to me as mum...even more people than the number of people who think I sound slightly Welsh (how I've picked up a Welsh accent while living in Scotland is anybody's guess!)

My Welsh cousins (well, one of them) live in Scotland :dontknow:

Ah, i'm the opposite. I'm the youngest of five siblings, there's an age gap of 18 years between me and my eldest sis, so i always end up being the baby of the group!
My Welsh cousins (well, one of them) live in Scotland :dontknow:

Ah, i'm the opposite. I'm the youngest of five siblings, there's an age gap of 18 years between me and my eldest sis, so i always end up being the baby of the group!

I'm youngest...but only by 18 months...and I've always been more mature than my bro lol
I'm youngest...but only by 18 months...and I've always been more mature than my bro lol

People often assume (much to my sis' annoyance) that she is my mum, my niece is my sister, and that my brother is my dad. Of course, this would mean that my brother and sister were together, the idea of which is :yucky: I'm actually closer in age to my niece than one of my sisters, bit weird i know!

Anyway, the point is; having four older siblings, some of whom could be mistaken for your parents, gives you a certain feeling of youthfulness in comparison. I couldn't imagine being an older sister, i don't think i'd suit it at all :no: I'm a baby sister through and through!
People often assume (much to my sis' annoyance) that she is my mum, my niece is my sister, and that my brother is my dad. Of course, this would mean that my brother and sister were together, the idea of which is :yucky: I'm actually closer in age to my niece than one of my sisters, bit weird i know!

Anyway, the point is; having four older siblings, some of whom could be mistaken for your parents, gives you a certain feeling of youthfulness in comparison. I couldn't imagine being an older sister, i don't think i'd suit it at all :no: I'm a baby sister through and through!

Ewwwy even the imaginary incest disgusts me! Loads of people have thought me and my bro were dating when they've first seen us together because we look nothing alike lol AWKWARD

Being youngest is good fun, get all the good stuff!
You guys... :zomg:

Robert Sheehan not returning to 'Misfits'

The show's executive producer Petra Fried announced the news at the Kapow convention in London today. Sheehan's character Nathan, who has appeared in the show since it began in 2009, will now be replaced by a new character called Rudi.

Casting for Rudi is still ongoing. Nathan's departure and Rudi's arrival are expected to be dealt with in short films posted on the E4 website before the third series begins. Sheehan can currently be seen in the movie Killing Bono and also worked on the film Season Of The Witch, which was released earlier this year.

The third series of Misfits is scheduled to air later this year on E4.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2011/0410/robertsheehan.html
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
You guys... :zomg:

Robert Sheehan not returning to 'Misfits'

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2011/0410/robertsheehan.html

:bawling:

My day has been ruined (worryingly my eyes are actually welling up with tears now!)
:cry:
:rip:
It won't be the same without him :moon:
Misfits just won't be Misfits without Nathan. I'm all for the show evolving but I was perfectly happy with the evolution coming from the gang getting different powers. Let's just hope he's sent off with some dignity and this "Rudy" character will be a fairly decent replacement. They'll never be Nathan of course though.
He cant leave!!!! grrrrrr :'(
Reply 2937
Future Simon + Nathan = the best bf ever!
Wont be the same anymore

Quick Reply

Latest