The Student Room Group

Horny when drunk is usual?

A mate just splitup with gf after mutual friend caught him kissing stranger. Yes, he drunk too much - but it makes me wonder, is it normal to feel ALOT more impalse to kiss, and get down to business once drunk?

Its uncharacter, he's very decent, trustworthy normally.

Scroll to see replies

yes.

sure a medic will explain this better than my hazy memory can. alcohol basically supresses the "higher brain", leaving our the older animal bit to take charge. this means we're much more up for sex / voilence
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
Sure.
Yes mainly due to you having a good time with mates and thus your mind thinks of sex most often:h:
Yep, alcohol lowers inhibitions and makes people more reckless (this includes sex)
Reply 5
definitely
Reply 6
Being horny is usual anyway
Yup - alcohol lowers your inhibitions and judgement (hence why you shouldn't drink drive)
Reply 8
Yeah. And she split up with him over a kiss? Wow. I must be ridiculously nonplussed about things like that :/
Maybe if he had slept with someone else. Thats a sign somethings wrong in the relationship. Or he was far far far too drunk and should know his limits.
Reply 9
Original post by didgeridoo12uk
yes.

sure a medic will explain this better than my hazy memory can. alcohol basically supresses the "higher brain", leaving our the older animal bit to take charge. this means we're much more up for sex / voilence

I see, though have a rep, doc.
Yes. This is one of the most common effects of alcohol.
Reply 11
Original post by didgeridoo12uk
yes.

I don't know about you, but I get extremely turned off and don't care about fighting.

Ask me in the morning and I will impale anything with a pulse.
Reply 12
It works on girls, why not guys?
Reply 13
all the time :sexface: :hump:
I mainly get violent, which doesn't always end well :/.

Although it does depend what mood I'm in during that day, and if people keep pissing me off.
Reply 15
Original post by Keith Lemon
I mainly get violent, which doesn't always end well :/.

Although it does depend what mood I'm in during that day, and if people keep pissing me off.

as long as you aren't violent ANDDD horny :s-smilie:
Original post by Milky_jo
as long as you aren't violent ANDDD horny :s-smilie:

Yeah, my gf loves that sh*t..
Reply 17
Yeah, you lose your inhibitions and judgement when you're drunk
Original post by chrislpp
I don't know about you, but I get extremely turned off and don't care about fighting.

Ask me in the morning and I will impale anything with a pulse.

i dont really get the anger thing either... but judging by the number of police that hover outside nightclubs in milton keynes.... lots of people do!
Yes, drunk being is normally recipe for more of the hornyness.

:lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending