The Student Room Group

Hips & Asses

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Smoosh
Ugh, I have really wide hips and I hate it. I have quite big boobs (32DD) and a small waist, and then it just all bulges out at my hips :frown: I have quite a flat tummy, although it is squishy, and I'm a size 6...just wish I didn't have the bulgy hips! Haha.

I love really wide hips though :frown: There are people like me out there who think that very wide hips are uber appealing. Also there's the psychological thought that you're capable of baring a healthy child.

I may as well post myself too. The first pic is a stranger, the second is me.
(edited 12 years ago)
i've put in a link to some of the few pics that i have of me...the only full length oness are from a friends photography project so excuse the poses/black and white. People on here seem pretty decent so here's the link:
http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/731094414
password is: viewpics
just want some honest opinions as this summer i hope to wear a bikini again (something i havent done for over 3 years!!) but i need to know i wont be found hideous...you can see i have quite large thighs and not a flat stomach:s
Original post by stephie.u3
i've put in a link to some of the few pics that i have of me...the only full length oness are from a friends photography project so excuse the poses/black and white. People on here seem pretty decent so here's the link:
http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/731094414
password is: viewpics
just want some honest opinions as this summer i hope to wear a bikini again (something i havent done for over 3 years!!) but i need to know i wont be found hideous...you can see i have quite large thighs and not a flat stomach:s

You have nice legs.
Original post by Asiko
You have nice legs.

ah thank you dear...my dad says i have huge thighs:s
Original post by stephie.u3
ah thank you dear...my dad says i have huge thighs:s

Creppy....
Damn my man hips :frown:
Original post by Blackshadow
Haha it's beeeen ages! How've you been sexy? ;D

I have been good thanks babes, you? x
Reply 87
What do you think about this kind of body
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Asiko
Creppy....

lol think you meant creepy...nah he just wants me to be aware of myself and not put on too much more weight me thinks
Reply 89
Original post by Silver Arrow

Original post by Silver Arrow
When it comes to girls, the first thing i usually check out are their hips. I don't know why but i'm just SO attracted to a nice pair curvaceous accomodating hips. You know, just something that will make a nice conking sound when you thrust agains't it. Boobs don't seem to do anything for me. Asses are also good, but the hips and nice stomach that looks soft is my idea of heaven :P

Really big fan of those. I mean it doesn't get better than that IMO.

Breasts are pretty much 5% in terms of attractiveness, I tend not to pay attention to them compared to asses and hips tbh. But hey, that's just me personally.
Original post by hiding
What do you think about this kind of body

Nice legs, but not much of a waist if you don't mind me saying so.
Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan

This....but you seem nice and slim
Reply 92
Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan

haha its true though maybe this is a better pic
Original post by emmi_lou
i have no hope :colondollar::bawling:

what do you mean? I'm just saying I hate seeing bones sticking out.
Reply 94
lol
Original post by hiding
haha its true though maybe this is a better pic

I suppose it's always a case of the grass is always greener on the other side. I have a tiny waist, but hate my legs. If only I could have legs like yours, I'd be really happy with how I look overall.
(edited 12 years ago)
I like how this thread has drawn in more female responses :sexface:

Original post by Miss Behaving
How do you feel about big breasts, small waist, a bit of a squashy stomach, WIDE hips, big thighs, and narrow lower legs?

pics or it didnt happen. No seriously ppl all have diff definitions of curvy, wide, squashy etc

http://yougo.co.uk/members/634194988679163785/files/bnw.jpg.aspx

Really bad uv lighting making me look albino but yeah that's me on the right. I used to hate my big unproportional bum but now maybe it's not so bad. however i get attention from black men all the time but never white boys so it's nice to see white men appreciating a curvier figure. I have big boobs and big bum I'm not sure about the hips but the only thing is I kinda get the wrong attention for it even though I don't wear short skirts/low cut tops etc ahahaha. People around where I live (Essex-ish) tend to go for the gaunt skinny fake looking women!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Asiko
I love really wide hips though :frown: There are people like me out there who think that very wide hips are uber appealing. Also there's the psychological thought that you're capable of baring a healthy child.

I may as well post myself too. The first pic is a stranger, the second is me.

i love a good bum on a boy mmmm <3
Original post by The_Timepasser
I like how this thread has drawn in more female responses :sexface:

pics or it didnt happen. No seriously ppl all have diff definitions of curvy, wide, squashy etc

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1512744 That's me.

Quick Reply

Latest