The Student Room Group

I feel like a loser!

Just had a conversation with my mum about weddings and etc, (Don't tell the bride was on) and she's just kindly brought it to my attention that I don't even have a bf. Yes, I know it's been 6-7yrs, but flipping 'eck, I do feel like a loser.

Anyone else's parent made them feel like a loser???

Scroll to see replies

Yes

My skin is flawless, but I always get one tiny tiny pimple somewhere, she'll make a huge scene and point it out :/
Reply 2
My parents ridicule me for not having any friends and spending all my time in my room at night on the internet. They even hit me and push me and laugh at me but you know what they say about ignoring stuff makes you stronger... or such.
Original post by Broderss
My parents ridicule me for not having any friends and spending all my time in my room at night on the internet. They even hit me and push me and laugh at me but you know what they say about ignoring stuff makes you stronger... or such.

Are you serious?
Reply 4
Original post by ComingAliveAgain
Are you serious?

yes, is there a problem?
yes, is there a problem?

Nope, just wasn't sure if you were joking or not.
Reply 6
yes, is there a problem?

Ofcourse there is a ****ing problem. WhY are your parents hitting you for having few/no friends?

Better yet, why are you allowing them to?
Reply 7
Original post by JmJtr
Ofcourse there is a ****ing problem. WhY are your parents hitting you for having few/no friends?

I don't know they just do and always have done. I don't have much self confidence so I don't really care any more.
I haven't seen my mother for over ten years. I think she might have remarried and been fatally attacked.
Mine regularly calls me a loser or they often call me a saddo or whatever.
Reply 10
Original post by TheRealDarthVader
I haven't seen my mother for over ten years. I think she might have remarried and been fatally attacked.

Maybe she's still alive and getting ****ed in the ass by a Wookie? :dontknow:
*leaves thread feeling better about herself*
Reply 12
Original post by UniversityLAD
lol, umadbro?

I don't think there's any particular reason to be mad to be honest.
Reply 13
Apart from your parents not loving you - kk!

I don't know man I'm starting to think... I just don't know... :s-smilie:
Maybe she's still alive and getting ****ed in the ass by a Wookie? :dontknow:

Wookiee has two 'e's.
Reply 15
Wookiee has two 'e's.

No they misspelled that in the film.
No they misspelled that in the film.

It was never written in the film.
Apart from your parents not loving you - kk!

Do you think you're funny or something? Because you're not. You complete idiot
Reply 18
It was never written in the film.

They misspoke it then.
They don't really say anything to me, but there actions shows that they don't believe me and that I'm the black sheep of the family for doing things that I want and I don't obey all of their decisions. My mom wanted me to join the US Air Force because I've had history in the ROTC and such but I didn't want to continue because I want to be a surgeon. So now I'm following my heart and I'm going to do everything to be a surgeon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending