The Student Room Group

Hips & Asses

Scroll to see replies

ok we get it. stop trying to constantly attention seek by quoting every guy on this thread with your body.

Spoiler

Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
ok we get it. stop trying to constantly attention seek by quoting every guy on this thread with your body.

Spoiler

Lol, he asked.

You look good overall but I dont personally like wide thighs...and its kinda hard to tell with the belt/coat on and without a side on pic.
Reply 103
Original post by Asiko
Sex aside, I love wide hips. I'm the only one I know who loves a pear-shaped body. Seriously, an average body plus wide hips is probably one of the most sexy combinations I can think of.

Can i join club for the love of, pear shaped lasses, with the fabulous asses!!!:smile:
Original post by stephie.u3
i've put in a link to some of the few pics that i have of me...the only full length oness are from a friends photography project so excuse the poses/black and white. People on here seem pretty decent so here's the link:
http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/731094414
password is: viewpics
just want some honest opinions as this summer i hope to wear a bikini again (something i havent done for over 3 years!!) but i need to know i wont be found hideous...you can see i have quite large thighs and not a flat stomach:s

I like the pic of you with the kids it's really natural and just beautiful The last one with the sunglasses in ur mouth is also sexy. Your face is very alluring and i like ur legs too. How tall are you? I like tallish girls around 5'7 5'8.

Basically I would :P
Reply 105

Thought this might be fitting. :sexface:
Reply 106
Original post by RexyB
Oh thank goodness. This thread makes me feel much better about myself.

Please - keep talking about how a great ass is better than huge tits. Make me smile.

Ha agreed! :wink:
Reply 107
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
what do you mean? I'm just saying I hate seeing bones sticking out.

i'm quite skinny/thin so my hip bones do stick out a bit lol

** and my rib cage does a lil bit too
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 108
I just wanted to point out that the correct term is "arse", unless you're American (or talking about donkeys).
Reply 109
Original post by rmanoj
I just wanted to point out that the correct term is "arse", unless you're American (or talking about donkeys).

but ass sounds much more polite
Original post by Silver Arrow
I like the pic of you with the kids it's really natural and just beautiful The last one with the sunglasses in ur mouth is also sexy. Your face is very alluring and i like ur legs too. How tall are you? I like tallish girls around 5'7 5'8.

Basically I would :P

alluring?? thats one i've not heard:smile: god i thought the one with the kids is kind of the worst...but hey i'm critical.
teehee well tbh you've made me blush:colondollar: and yeaah i'm 5'7:tongue:
thanks for the lovely comments:biggrin: much appreciated...
Geeeeeeeeeees, this thread makes me feel good about myself.. not haha.
Original post by loonyplatypus
I don't think there will ever be a thread about body shape/size on TSR that will make me feel good about myself :emo:

i bet you have planty to feel good about...everyone has different tastes and i bet you're perfect for someone out there:smile: tbh dont judge the real world from tsr ...love yourself and others will love you too (thats something i kjnow is true but am also struggling to come to terms with so i know what i'm on about babe:smile:)
Reply 113
Original post by loonyplatypus
I don't think there will ever be a thread about body shape/size on TSR that will make me feel good about myself :emo:

Hahaha I still remember you and your differently-coloured nails
You're cute + what stephie.u3 said
:smile:
Reply 114
we are genetically programmed to like big hips, something to do with her appearing more fertile i think. A big pair of hips with a nice ass, long legs and a skinny belly. A rare breed im afraid
Original post by dadude
we are genetically programmed to like big hips, something to do with her appearing more fertile i think. A big pair of hips with a nice ass, long legs and a skinny belly. A rare breed im afraid

So true , I have a flat belly and long legs and a quite nice butt but I do not have nice big hips haha ...................
Original post by dadude

Original post by anoushka1
So true , I have a flat belly and long legs and a quite nice butt but I do not have nice big hips haha ...................

Always seems like one is missing, no? :smile: I have what I think is a good butt, wide hips and flat and small stomach, but no long legs at all!
Original post by stephie.u3
alluring?? thats one i've not heard:smile: god i thought the one with the kids is kind of the worst...but hey i'm critical.
teehee well tbh you've made me blush:colondollar: and yeaah i'm 5'7:tongue:
thanks for the lovely comments:biggrin: much appreciated...

Mission Accomplished, and You're Welcome :smile:
Original post by Jar of Hearts
Geeeeeeeeeees, this thread makes me feel good about myself.. not haha.

Love love love Christina Perri :smile: Jar of Hearts is an awesome song x
Original post by Miss Behaving

Original post by Miss Behaving
Love love love Christina Perri :smile: Jar of Hearts is an awesome song x

Same, she has an amaaazing voice! I spent a double period of business management just listening to her songs when I found her music...productive!X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending