The Student Room Group

Examples of White + Chinese mixed babies/children/adults?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rai

There you go. Me.

Haha dunno why but you remind me of a certain manga character. :colondollar:
Reply 41
Reply 42
actually i once saw a half chinese half black kid she was so adorable
I'm 1/2 german, 1/8 chinese and 3/8 vietnamese. I don't look particularly asian, but i do have black hair and brown-greenish eyes, pale skin. In Germany people tend to think im from Asia, whilst in Vietnam everybody noticed im at least mixed race.
Original post by Uzzy?
I have a half white and half oriental friend, he looks white but you can tell theres something different about him.
My friends neighbour had a mixed-race child also, the baby had oriental eyes but were blue :smile:

a mixed raced oriental baby with blue eyes:K: I don't think I've heard of that ever plus it's strange thinking we have blue eyes:colone:
Original post by precious7
actually i once saw a half chinese half black kid she was so adorable

Here's another. So cute!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl6tXttSkng
Reply 46
Original post by Casshern1456
a mixed raced oriental baby with blue eyes:K: I don't think I've heard of that ever plus it's strange thinking we have blue eyes:colone:

Yeh I've heard its gorgeous :h:
Original post by Dee Leigh

Aww! Blasians are cute.

Chanel Iman is 1/2 Korean 1/2 African American and is soo pretty
Reply 48
Kristin Kreuk dines at my parent's restaurant sometimes and yes she is definitely pretty.

I think mixed people are the best looking ever! There are plenty of them where I live and most of the ones I know look pretty/hot.
Reply 49
Why didn't you just say Chinese mixed people instead of babies/children/adults?
Reply 50
Original post by nnnomi
Why didn't you just say Chinese mixed people instead of babies/children/adults?

So Whites aren't people to you? Racist.
Reply 51
Original post by Selkarn
So Whites aren't people to you? Racist.

um what?

No I meant replacing 'babies/children/adults' in your thread title with 'people'. Saves words. Means the same thing.
Reply 52
Original post by nnnomi
um what?

No I meant replacing 'babies/children/adults' in your thread title with 'people'. Saves words. Means the same thing.

Indeed, but people generally think of adults when you say people.
Original post by No Future
Aww! Blasians are cute.

Chanel Iman is 1/2 Korean 1/2 African American and is soo pretty

Yeah she is!!! And Amerie as well!
Original post by Fumi
I think mixed people are the best looking ever! There are plenty of them where I live and most of the ones I know look pretty/hot.

I definately agree! :yes:
Mylene Jampanoi-
Celeste Thorson-
Margaret Denise Quigley-

Devon Aoki

Her mum is of German and English heritage, and her dad is Japanese.
Reply 57
Original post by Selkarn
I'm curious.. obviously there will be a mix of both races, but what do they tend to look like? I read that they tend to look very Oriental when they are young but as they grow up they tend to look more White after puberty. Does that have any truth?

Here's a guy whose videos I've watched for ages on YouTube (even though they're awful), he's a White guy in China.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wuxiandis#p/u/11/EWYUQsQidRw

I think his kid looks Chinese but Chinese people (who live in China) would say that he looks White, so do we just notice foreign things more easily?

Funny being chinese&White because in hong Kong everyone thinks im white, until i speak chinese they all be surprised. :smile:
Reply 58
I'm half chinese-malaysian on my dad's side and 1/4 english 1/8 iraqi 1/8 austrian jewish on my mum's side. Could post a pic but... but but :redface:

I started off looking kinda chinese but as I've grown older I'm looking more and more white. Got dark green/grey/brown eyes too.. My face is the last place to lose fat so when my BF% is lower, I lose some facial fat and somehow look less chinese..

Looking from the side on seems to be a good tell because the eyelids will tend to look puffy even if, like me, they are double folded from a head on perspective and the structure of the jaw is usually somewhat smaller or less square beneath the ears than white people's.

What I've noticed is that when I see another mixed race guy/girl with white parents, they have pretty much always looked 75+% asian. Out of a sample size of like 5 though.

Quick Reply

Latest