The Student Room Group

Girls: How would you like a guy to behave if he brings you back to his bedroom?

Title may be be a bit ambiguous, but I mean like, would you rather just chill out for a while, or get straight to it? Also, say a guy kisses you and you start kissing - how would you like things to progress from there? Him asking to take your top off, him ripping it off, or something else?

As you can tell, I've never had a ONS or anything like that. With my ex we were (at the start of the relationship) both in pyjamas mainly and it was easy to progress from there, but I'm curious as to how girls like it if you don't know each other too well/are both dressed.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I know I'm a guy but - passionate, smooth, rythmic, spontaneious
Reply 2
Original post by Selkarn
Title may be be a bit ambiguous, but I mean like, would you rather just chill out for a while, or get straight to it? Also, say a guy kisses you and you start kissing - how would you like things to progress from there? Him asking to take your top off, him ripping it off, or something else?
As you can tell, I've never had a ONS or anything like that. With my ex we were (at the start of the relationship) both in pyjamas mainly and it was easy to progress from there, but I'm curious as to how girls like it if you don't know each other too well/are both dressed.

in this situation i'd rather he be courteous rather than completely primal, i don't mean like "would you like to remove your clothes now?" but not tearing them off my back either
I'd want him to make me a sandwich first :wink:
Reply 4
Have a chess set ready.
I tend to find most remove their own clothes while kissing you so it's not really an issue. Then oral for both of us and plough away.
this is from my last experience....

took a girl back to my room, went into my ensuite to get a drink.... by the time i came out she was already lying naked on the bed...

well unimpressed somebody pulled the naked man on me before i'd done it to a girl :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by meenu89
Have a chess set ready.

A bit of forking before the ****ing, eyy? :tong:
Reply 8
Original post by didgeridoo12uk
this is from my last experience....

took a girl back to my room, went into my ensuite to get a drink.... by the time i came out she was already lying naked on the bed...

well unimpressed somebody pulled the naked man on me before i'd done it to a girl :frown:

that's ideal :cool:
Original post by DumpOrStay?
A bit of forking before the ****ing, eyy? :tong:

Nothing gets me in the mood like a bit of pawn
Original post by *Dreaming*

is this with his flatmate and you as the filling :colone:
Original post by MagicNMedicine
is this with his flatmate and you as the filling :colone:

hmm I walked right into that didn't I :awesome:
I've never met a girl who doesn't get off on a bit of forcefulness. Rip her clothes off (without damaging them, preferably), throw her down on the bed etc
never ask can i take your clothes off - just kindof do it when your kissing and groping but in a good way

Yes, you can do all sorts of fun things with food :colondollar:

As soon as we get in my bf always offers me toast... Even if we've just been out for dinner :s-smilie:
I always get off the bed mid-foreplay, sit at my typewriter, and type out a courteous letter asking her permission to remove her undergarments. If I don't receive an answer within three working days, I just forget it and go **** off in the toilet.
Reply 17
I always prefer the guy to be assertive and make the first move. Its so awkward when you both know why you're there but both are too shy to start things off.
Reply 18
For the love of...don't ask her if she would like to take her top off...just don't ask any questions at all - mood killer right there. Either try removing it for her or let her just do it herself. If she stops you, then carry on, she's being a tease stop.

Just go with the flow, bro. :colonhash:

Original post by Addzter
I always get off the bed mid-foreplay, sit at my typewriter, and type out a courteous letter asking her permission to remove her undergarments. If I don't receive an answer within three working days, I just forget it and go **** off in the toilet.

Oh, if only there were more men like you :love:
Original post by Addzter

and i thought i was the only one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending