The Student Room Group

What's wrong with my penis :-(

Sorry for another penis thread, I know they get boring, I just want to see if anyone can help.

I'm currently seeing this girl and it's going great. Things are starting to progress but I've an issue with my penis.

My penis only measures 13.5cm up. This is slightly below the average, but that's life. My problem is my circumference is 16cm and truth be told my penis looks kind of odd.

Is there any medical way to resolve this as its causing me great concern.

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i dont think there is any medical way to "correct" a chode.
Reply 2
sorry im not mathematically minded........can you liken it to an everyday object please?

:confused:
If you're asian, it's okay to be shorter than the rest of us.
If not - LOL
What's with measuring it in CM lol
Reply 5
You have a chode.
congrats...you have a chode....

but please use inches....thats the standard measurement for penii
Reply 7
Things are measured in cm?

Google math shows it as being 5.3" high x 6.3" around.
Reply 8
pics or GTFO.

Wait a minute, he said penis not boobs...
ABORT, ABORT!!!!!!
:eek:
I thought chode's were a myth................until today...
Reply 10
I heard pulling on it makes it longer.
Reply 11
a CHODE?!

I hate encyclopaedia dramatica :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
:frown:
Wow, I've never seen an actual chide before! Y'know what, though? If it's pretty fat yet short, that's probably better than it being long and thin. At least she'll feel it go in, even if it doesn't get that far up. :rolleyes:
WTF is a chode? I'm scared to google it so describe please.
Reply 15
To be fair to OP, I believe he said the circumference was 16cm, you must divide by pi to get the diameter - which is smaller than 13.5cm so he does not have a chode in the literal sense.. That said...
Reply 16
Original post by Addzter
Wow, I've never seen an actual chide before! Y'know what, though? If it's pretty fat yet short, that's probably better than it being long and thin. At least she'll feel it go in, even if it doesn't get that far up. :rolleyes:

"I'm gonna hump ya. Like Deputy Dawg... would hump ya."

Sorry, saw the avatar and had to throw a Partridge quote in!
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
:frown:

dont worry its not the end of the world....its just that I have never heard of it being a girl and all

its far better than a long strawberry lace penis!

I wonder if Sainsburys still does that 3x strawberrry laces for £1 deal....so nice :coma:
Original post by Miu-Miu
dont worry its not the end of the world....its just that I have never heard of it being a girl and all

its far better than a long strawberry lace penis!

I wonder if Sainsburys still does that 3x strawberrry laces for £1 deal....so nice :coma:

I think you've ruined strawberry laces for me now :frown:
Reply 19
Original post by Potential Trigger
What's with measuring it in CM lol

actually the UK is the only country in europe who uses inches/feet and stuff :tongue:
so what's with the measuring in inches ^^ - the UK just likes to do things differently.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending