The Student Room Group

Girls: How would you like a guy to behave if he brings you back to his bedroom?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MagicNMedicine
Nothing gets me in the mood like a bit of pawn

Wouldn't mind you pinning me in the back rank, my brave knight :teehee:
Reply 21
There's about as much passion in the replies to this thread as an old folks' game of Bingo.
Reply 22
I tend to make it so that we're already kissing by the time we're in the corridor (uni currently) or walking into the house. Like, get out of the taxi and stop by the door and kiss her. You're kissing by the time you walk in, meaning it's natural to open the door while kissing and then just throw her on the bed. After, chill out, talk a bit, ask them if they want a drink, then sleep. Sorted. Never had any awkwardness this way.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 23
I go for the standard 12 second kiss before jizzing in my pants. Then, with a handshake and a cheerio I'm off to drink my sorrows away.
Original post by cuzza
I tend to make it so that we're already kissing by the time we're in the corridor (uni currently) or walking into the house. Like, get out of the taxi and stop by the door and kiss her. You're kissing by the time you walk in, meaning it's natural to open the door while kissing and then just throw her on the bed. After, chill out, talk a bit, ask them if they want a drink, then sleep. Sorted. Never had any awkwardness this way.

someone's got it sorted!!
so what do you reply to the famous..."do you do this with all your girls??" lol.:tongue:
Well it depends how long you've known the guy for and how horny you are lol! And it also depends if the whole reason to go to his room was just to have sex or primarily just to hang with only the possibility of sex.

I don't like thinking of planning sex, when it happens it happens, kind of like a spur of the moment thing, but a good spur! So I don't think I'd go to a guys rooms just to have sex. Esp if I hadn't known the guy for long I'd much rather chill in his room, listen to music and chat for a while and then if we starting kissing and things started heating up then the whole removing each others clothes slowly whilst still kissing is my kind of style!

But maybe once I knew the guy for a good 3ish months and we were both horny then wripping off each others clothes may be unavoidable!

But please god don't ask the girl to take her top off. Questions like that are a mood killer and cringe worthy. I mean yeah, asking the 'is this ok?' or somthing like that is fine but other than that, you don't really need to talk much! :wink:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by moaty...it's gazza
I tend to find most remove their own clothes while kissing you so it's not really an issue. Then oral for both of us and plough away.

Original post by HistoryRepeating
I've never met a girl who doesn't get off on a bit of forcefulness. Rip her clothes off (without damaging them, preferably), throw her down on the bed etc

Original post by adoringcarmine
never ask can i take your clothes off - just kindof do it when your kissing and groping but in a good way

Original post by Lexi99
I always prefer the guy to be assertive and make the first move. Its so awkward when you both know why you're there but both are too shy to start things off.

Original post by aeterno
For the love of...don't ask her if she would like to take her top off...just don't ask any questions at all - mood killer right there. Either try removing it for her or let her just do it herself. If she stops you, then carry on, she's being a tease stop.

Just go with the flow, bro. :colonhash:

Original post by cuzza

Original post by Charlottelisabeth
Well it depends how long you've known the guy for and how horny you are lol! And it also depends if the whole reason to go to his room was just to have sex or primarily just to hang with only the possibility of sex.

I don't like thinking of planning sex, when it happens it happens, kind of like a spur of the moment thing, but a good spur! So I don't think I'd go to a guys rooms just to have sex. Esp if I hadn't known the guy for long I'd much rather chill in his room, listen to music and chat for a while and then if we starting kissing and things started heating up then the whole removing each others clothes slowly whilst still kissing is my kind of style!

But maybe once I knew the guy for a good 3ish months and we were both horny then wripping off each others clothes may be unavoidable!

But please god don't ask the girl to take her top off. Questions like that are a mood killer and cringe worthy. I mean yeah, asking the 'is this ok?' or somthing like that is fine but other than that, you don't really need to talk much! :wink:.

Just consolidating the small fraction of actual serious replies to this thread..

I've always been of the opinion that girls love tickling because it's not serious and then you can move onto kissing etc and you're already in a good position e.g. on top of them.. I used to do this with my ex lots, would you agree it's good?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
no tickles, please no tickles
Original post by Selkarn
Just consolidating the small fraction of actual serious replies to this thread..

I've always been of the opinion that girls love tickling because it's not serious and then you can move onto kissing etc and you're already in a good position e.g. on top of them.. I used to do this with my ex lots, would you agree it's good?

You bein' serious? :lolwut:

No.
Reply 29
Original post by Selkarn

No tickling if it's just about the sex. It should be a night of sheer, animalistic lust.

Tickling's fine on occasion in relationships but not before sex...it just makes it seem childish really (unless her reflexes are like mine and she accidently kicks you in the face - that has actually happened before. Bad times :sigh:)
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Selkarn

Your first move on getting a new girl back to your/their room would be.... tickling them? LOL

Maybe in a LTR...
Reply 31
Original post by Selkarn

What... No. I hate tickling. I can't understand why guys do things like these even when I have said that I hate it.
Original post by DumpOrStay?
Wouldn't mind you pinning me in the back rank, my brave knight :teehee:

I'm bashing my bishop just thinking about it
I'm bashing my bishop just thinking about it

I'm castling my rook just cumming on it x
Original post by DumpOrStay?
I'm castling my rook just cumming on it x

Just call me Grand Master.
Reply 35
Original post by meenu89
Have a chess set ready.

Now we're talking.
Just call me Grand Master.

Can I be your Queen? :camp:
Reply 37
Stop talking the talk and start walking the walk!
You're welcome.
two words... strip snap :wink:
Reply 39
Original post by Addzter
I always get off the bed mid-foreplay, sit at my typewriter, and type out a courteous letter asking her permission to remove her undergarments.

You don't go to LSE by any chance do you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending