The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tite23
Sorry if this has already been brought up but I didn't feel like reading through every post - Doctor isn't going to end up with Riversong, is he? Please someone say no.

They're going to have babies as well.

Reply 7361
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
They're going to have babies as well.

Ah, well... God that sucks.
Reply 7362
Original post by Rascacielos
My thoughts entirely. It would be the best episode ever. And with all this timey-wimey crack in time business, it might actually work quite well.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/doctor-who/5922497/David-Tennant-I-might-return-to-Doctor-Who.html
We can only hope. :colone:.

All I can see it right now even being as drunk as I am now as a major plot hole in Tenants story if they did it, thus ruining the epicness of David as the doctor
Original post by Dinendal Leralonde
Now, I don't bat for the wrong team, but if I did, I imagine I'd bat more for DT than for Matteh.

DT may be the better looking bloke but have you seen his skin and neck? they show his age and in fact look like a man in his 40's its just his face that looks young.
Reply 7364

Original post by JWH
All I can see it right now even being as drunk as I am now as a major plot hole in Tenants story if they did it, thus ruining the epicness of David as the doctor

What and where? We've not seen Tennant all the time, it's quite possible that he could have met a future version of himself between episodes/series/specials/whatever.

(Or am I being very tired and therefore missing something crucial)

And DT is lovely, but Matt is better (and only a few years older than me :teeth:)
Does anyone else read the books :awesome:

Or is it just me that's the nerd :getmecoat:
Original post by JWH

Possibly. It would fit in quite well with the whole crack-in-time business though.

Headache this morning? :colone:
Original post by spacepirate-James

I plan on doing during the summer hols. :colone:
Original post by Aula
What and where? We've not seen Tennant all the time, it's quite possible that he could have met a future version of himself between episodes/series/specials/whatever.

And DT is lovely, but Matt is better (and only a few years older than me :teeth:)

Better Doctor or better looking?

I think it's difficult to compare them because they're both meant to portray very different types of men/Time Lord.
Reply 7369
Possibly. It would fit in quite well with the whole crack-in-time business though.

Headache this morning? :colone:

Nope but no memory of making that last comment (which has kindly helped me figure out what time I got in) and I've accidentally slept through my lecture
Reply 7370

Better Doctor or better looking?

I think it's difficult to compare them because they're both meant to portray very different types of men/Time Lord.

Better looking.

(I think he's just about a better doctor too, but quite happily admit that's highly subjective, and agree it's difficult to compare them)
Reply 7371

I plan to. I got a bunch of them on my Kindle, just got to get through the backlog of other books I wanna read first :smile:
I'd really like Dr Who to start earlier... maybe even in March, we wait almost a full year from season finale to season premiere. thank god for the Christmas special :biggrin:

but it's looking goood
Reply 7373
Original post by Aula

I actually don't know what I was thinking about when I made that post let alone actually remember making it :laugh: I was so drunk last night I can remember sod all
Episode titles

Episode 1 The Impossible Astronaut
Episode 2 Day of the Moon
Episode 3 The Curse of the Black Spot
Episode 4 The Doctor’s Wife
Episode 5 The Rebel Flesh
Episode 6 The Almost People
Episode 7 - A Good Man goes to War :holmes:
:fan:

I do too. :ninja:

DW books are awesome. Especially the audio ones that are voiced and narrated by the actors themselves. :ninja:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

I do too. :ninja:

DW books are awesome. Especially the audio ones that are voiced and narrated by the actors themselves. :ninja:

They are awesome. And really well written as well. Not to mention some of them should have been turned into TV episodes.

Never heard the audio ones. Always thought that was the lazy man's alternative to reading :teehee:
Was just watching Blink again, they should bring back Sally Sparrow :gah: She would be an amazing companion.
Reply 7378
Have there been any new promos with Karen Gillan in :beard:

Or wallpapers?

I feel like an update :smile:
Original post by Mess.
Have there been any new promos with Karen Gillan in :beard:

Or wallpapers?

I feel like a **** :smile:

Corrected.

EDIT: Damn you asterisk!