The Student Room Group

How to tell if a Girl has never had a bf/sex?

Currently at University and have fell really hard for a girl.

She is very stubborn when it comes to showing weakness (as in showing me how much i mean to her, as we are best friends) and although she says she dont like me back, is very controlling over what i do and who i see, as well as a continuess flirt?

I just want to know, what are the sure signs that she has never had a bf? or sex? Her mother has told me she has never had a lad at the house, although she says she lost ger virginity at 14? but i do not believe it as she is VERY self concious about her body and even hates being touched?

Signs to tell shes never had a bf?

And is a virgin?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hitler only had one testicle
Reply 2
Ask her... -_-
Reply 3
Ummm theres no possible way to tell if someones a virgin. No possible way. Even if she didnt have a hymen it wouldnt mean anything (although you're obviously not going to search for that). Seriously I dont even get why you're asking this. Just take her word for it, thats all you can do really. Or delude yourself into thinking she is one as that seems to be what you want.
Reply 4
you can tell from the way she walks.
Shine a UV light on her vagina.
Reply 6
Essentially you can't. If you're "best friends", ask her? Why is it you need to know?
Reply 7
Well besides her having a hymen and blood on peneration (which could have easily been broken during peneration with a toy), there is no way.
Reply 8
When you ask her for a blow job, she blows on your cock.
Reply 9
It's a miracle If she is still virgin =)
Original post by Theo14
How to tell if a Girl has never had a sex?

If she bleeds that is about as good a sign as it will get... although I haven't had sex with a virgin, mostly because of the blood thing... me no likey :colondollar:
Reply 11
Unless you truly are a grossly inadequate specimen of manhood, what the **** does it matter?
Why would her mum tell you that?! :lolwut:

The thought of my mum talking to my male friends about my sex life is absolutely bizarre..

And why does it matter?
Reply 13
blood on penetration! but then again she could sew back her hyemen
Reply 14
Try to get her to pet a unicorn?
Reply 15
Original post by Anonymous
Oh okay, I'll stop ringing her then, I guesss...:/

in the way she acts.

If she shows a lot of insecurity/is an emotional wreck, then she's probably a virgin.

Watch the 40 year old virgin, lots of clues in there....
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
Why would her mum tell you that?! :lolwut:

The thought of my mum talking to my male friends about my sex life is absolutely bizarre..

And why does it matter?

It kind of does matter to some people. A guy that I got to know was uncomfortable with the fact that I hadn't had a bf before when I told him even though he previously said he liked me! He said it was wierd :colondollar:
Reply 17
Original post by tehFrance
If she bleeds that is about as good a sign as it will get... although I haven't had sex with a virgin, mostly because of the blood thing... me no likey :colondollar:

Not all girls bleed...
Reply 18
if she bleeds that doesn't have to be because shes a virgin either... I bled for a while after sex which my doctor said was due to the depo injection so I'm sure theres lots of possible reasons
Reply 19
Original post by boba
if she bleeds that doesn't have to be because shes a virgin either... I bled for a while after sex which my doctor said was due to the depo injection so I'm sure theres lots of possible reasons

K, then ask her if she had a boyfriend. If she had a boyfriend, then it's like 70% of chance she ain't a virgin.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending