im panicking! will there be any decent places for conditionals?! D:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 641
Original post by zingyjelly

Don't worry, last year I booked my accommodation before I decided to defer and got a room easily! I didn't even get up particularly early! What are you studying?
Reply 642
Original post by amyblah
Im in Gill street! Which block are you in?

im in block a?? you!
Original post by laurenemb
Don't worry, last year I booked my accommodation before I decided to defer and got a room easily! I didn't even get up particularly early! What are you studying?

Oh thanks! I was stressing then.. i wish i was clever enough to get an unconditional, take the stress off :smile: haha
and englishh!
what about you?
where are you staying?
Reply 644
Oh I only had an unconditional as I already had my grades!! :-) yer you will be fine :-) I am doing primary education and staying in the new halls on Clifton campus!! What about you?? Xx
Reply 645
Original post by bexo
haha it's a good enough excuse :P
any idea what Sandby is like?

and do you remember when you could book your accommodation? I'm getting sleepy haa :P xx

I live in trinity first year as i went through clearing, but ive been to Sandby abit, its okay. Theres always a party gonig on there, rooms are bit small and i think u have to share with a lot of people, but its cheapest for ensuite i think my mate said. Sorry for late reply, i ended up being good boy and do some Dis work :smile: x

What you studying?
Reply 646

I've got conditional, too. Where r u going to stay ?
Anyone going to study English with creative writing? :biggrin:
Original post by Pia Dang
I've got conditional, too. Where r u going to stay ?

I don't knoww! I like the look of simpsons, peverell and sandby :smile: what about you? :smile:

Original post by sanniehald
Anyone going to study English with creative writing? :biggrin:

well, im doing english- not with crative writing though..
see you in some lectures maybe :P haha
Reply 649
oh hey i finally found some English people, i mean people who are going to study English (not racist or anything :wink:) iv got a conditional for English and unless their all gone i wanna book something in the new halls... oh and by the way i'm an EU student is there any other EU students for English?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by laurenemb
Oh I only had an unconditional as I already had my grades!! :-) yer you will be fine :-) I am doing primary education and staying in the new halls on Clifton campus!! What about you?? Xx

phewww. thanks!!
thats made me feel loads better!!`
I (if i get the grades- lets hope!!) am going to be doing English!
I must be mental.. hahaha.
ohhh! are they nice? I cant decide where to stay!!
The ones in the city seem a bit more what I want but...
I dont know!! :frown:
Im rubbish at this uni stuff!! haha xxx
Original post by elisabeth
oh hey i finally found some English people, i mean people who are going to study English (not racist or anything :wink:) iv got a conditional for English and unless their all gone i wanna book something in the new halls... oh and by the way i'm an EU student is there any other EU students for English?

Hey! Im not an EU student.. unless english counts?!
but im looking at the new halls and..im doing english!!
where are you from? :smile:
Reply 652
Hey! Im not an EU student.. unless english counts?!
but im looking at the new halls and..im doing english!!
where are you from? :smile:

hehe no it does not :biggrin: guess its an unusual choice for foreigners... I'm from Sweden tho so I'm just a little, no a lot nervous about moving to a new country and failing at English at uni and that, but i guess its rational fears that i partly share with most other people here...
Reply 653
I don't knoww! I like the look of simpsons, peverell and sandby :smile: what about you? :smile:

I'm considering between Peverell & Sanby cause Simpson is far from Uni.
I study Media in Clifton campus but I want to spend time in the city so I try to look for city halls and take bus to lecture.
I'm Asian student so it's all new for me...
Where you study ?

well, im doing english- not with crative writing though..
see you in some lectures maybe :P haha

Cool! :biggrin: ..

Soo i am thinking about buying a bike in stead of using the busses... 6 miles each way... not that hard, riight?
Reply 655
Cool! :biggrin: ..

Soo i am thinking about buying a bike in stead of using the busses... 6 miles each way... not that hard, riight?

just really annoying when its raining and stuff and the roads didn't look too friendly to bike on although iv only seen them vaguely out of a bus window once so i couldn't really say... I'm just looking forward to not having to use my bike to get to school anymore.. why not book accommodation at school? (cus of city life?)

oh btw have those of you studying English gotten your welcome packs yet cus i havn't?
(edited 13 years ago)
you guy do realise that there's a better uni in the same city :s-smilie:
Reply 657
Original post by torchwood
you guy do realise that there's a better uni in the same city :s-smilie:

They don't offer any education courses which was my original aim, sides i doubt they are so much better
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by elisabeth
just really annoying when its raining and stuff and the roads didn't look too friendly to bike on although iv only seen them vaguely out of a bus window once so i couldn't really say... I'm just looking forward to not having to use my bike to get to school anymore.. why not book accommodation at school? (cus of city life?)

oh btw have those of you studying English gotten your welcome packs yet cus i havn't?

Because accommodation at school are more expensive than a flat in the city (sharing with my boyfriend :tongue:) ..

No i haven't got mine either! :/

What does the bus cost per month? :O
Reply 659
Because accommodation at school are more expensive than a flat in the city (sharing with my boyfriend :tongue:) ..

No i haven't got mine either! :/

What does the bus cost per month? :O

I cant remember but it was really cheap if you pay with that smart card thing, oh good i was getting worried cus some others have gotten it but apparently they send it out by school so if if others on English havn't gotten it then i'm fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending