The Student Room Group

How to tell if a Girl has never had a bf/sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rhinger
hitler only had one testicle

Thanks for telling! :biggrin:
Test her in bed. If she's a virgin she'll most likely be less willing to take sexual risks and be shy.
Reply 22
Original post by Djordje
If she doesn't bleed after two, three times you had sex, consider she wasn't a virgin in the first place.

No...I've never did and it's safe to assume i never will.
Um... just ask her? If you're her best friend it wouldn't really be a weird thing to ask. There is no way to tell if someone is a virgin. Just because she acts a certain way doesn't mean she hasn't had sex...
Reply 24
Original post by Djordje
If she doesn't bleed after two, three times you had sex, consider she wasn't a virgin in the first place.

This is total rubbish.

OP, the only way for you to find out is to ask her. And if you don't trust her answer why are you considering dating her?
Reply 25
Original post by Helenia
This is total rubbish.

OP, the only way for you to find out is to ask her. And if you don't trust her answer why are you considering dating her?

It does irritate me the myths guys come to believe about a Womens body lol.
Ask her.

And girls don't necessarily bleed after their first few times..
Reply 27
Original post by AshleyT
No...I've never did and it's safe to assume i never will.

How the f-word? Two of my gfs were virgins and one of the bled only after 3rd time :smile:
Original post by AshleyT
Not all girls bleed...

Obviously as they wouldn't be a virgin, the OP asked how to tell if a girl has had sex....
Reply 29
Original post by AshleyT
It does irritate me the myths guys come to believe about a Womens body lol.

If women talked to us more about their bodies in our early years, we'd know much better lol
Original post by Djordje
If women talked to us more about their bodies in our early years, we'd know much better lol

If you stopped making assumptions based on the limited number of virgins you've slept with in this case 2 and stopped trying to generalise your limited experience to every virgin, then you wouldn't have much of a problem now would you?
Reply 31
Original post by tehFrance
Obviously as they wouldn't be a virgin, the OP asked how to tell if a girl has had sex....

....?

Please read both quotes lol. Someone said 'if they bleed they are a virgin' and this is COMPLETELY WRONG.

Just to clarify for all men in this thread:
NOT ALL GIRLS BLEED WHEN THEY LOOSE THEIR VIRGINITY.
Original post by Theo14

I just want to know, what are the sure signs that she has never had a bf? or sex? Her mother has told me she has never had a lad at the house, although she says she lost ger virginity at 14? but i do not believe it as she is VERY self concious about her body and even hates being touched?

If she lost her virginity at 14 maybe she wasn't ready. This could have knocked her self-esteem and put her off physical contact with people- I was 16 when I lost my virginity and I wasn't ready, and it certainly put me off sexual activity for a year or two.

Just an idea :smile: it might make sense if she's not been in a relationship since, though it must have been quite a while ago if she was 14 then and at university now.
Original post by Theo14
Currently at University and have fell really hard for a girl.

She is very stubborn when it comes to showing weakness (as in showing me how much i mean to her, as we are best friends) and although she says she dont like me back, is very controlling over what i do and who i see, as well as a continuess flirt?

I just want to know, what are the sure signs that she has never had a bf? or sex? Her mother has told me she has never had a lad at the house, although she says she lost ger virginity at 14? but i do not believe it as she is VERY self concious about her body and even hates being touched?

Signs to tell shes never had a bf?

And is a virgin?

You need a pot of red paint and a pot of green paint and two brushes.

You paint one testicle red and one green and then next time you're with her you drop your trousers suddenly.

If she says "I've never seen a pair like that before'

she's not a virgin...
Reply 34
Original post by sleekchic
If you stopped making assumptions based on the limited number of virgins you've slept with in this case 2 and stopped trying to generalise your limited experience to every virgin, then you wouldn't have much of a problem now would you?

Not my fault I don't study anathomy and I also guess it's not my fault I slept with only 2 virgins and it's definitely not my fault that I'm 16 and had no time to f--- more virgins.
Original post by Theo14

I just want to know, what are the sure signs that she has never had a bf? or sex? Her mother has told me she has never had a lad at the house, although she says she lost her virginity at 14? but i do not believe it as she is VERY self concious about her body and even hates being touched?

Signs to tell she's never had a bf?

And is a virgin?

The only way to know is by asking her. Why is it so important anyway? Would you be put off by it?

Totally off topic, I noticed your user name. Arsenal fan?
Reply 36
Original post by Profesh
Unless you truly are a grossly inadequate specimen of manhood, what the **** does it matter?

this. ^^

OP is a control freak.
When her idea of a blowjob is exhaling vehemently on your penis.
Reply 38
Her name's Mary.
Umm...there are no signs :rolleyes:, no distict ones anyway! I mean it's not like we have the word 'frigid' stamped on our foreheads!

Just be upfront and ask her. If she hasn't had a bf before then it's highly likely she's still a virgin. Why are you so desperate to know anyway? Surely it doesn't matter what experience shes had or if she's a virgin or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending