The Student Room Group

Female celebrities whose physical appearances are overrated?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by unknownking321
If we were lions, we'd belong in the same pride. :yes:

Yeah :biggrin: (but Dania Ramirez is mine :mad:)
Reply 61
They are all overrated. 'Nuff said.
Reply 62
Original post by Miss Understood
Cheryl Cole was noted for her beauty even before the teeth, hair extensions and when she got super famous.

Maybe the why people put these women on a pedestal is because guys think they might have a shot with them/relate to them.

Most men would probably feel intimated by woman with extraordinary beauty like Charlize Theron, Gisele Bundchen or Adrina Lima.

I really don't see it. I mean she's okay, nothing wrong with her, but Gisele just doesn't seem that hot to me. And Cheryl Cole is far from beautiful.

I think Leighton Meester is absolutely gorgeous:

Most modern celebs do not have 'real' beauty, as was exuded by the likes of Maralyn Monroe, Sophia Loren, and the hollywood actresses of old. They had real glamour and sophistication. Hollywood has gone downhill. :sadnod:
Original post by .Ali.
I disagree about Emma Watson, I think she has a very classic look which is femenine and pretty.

I also disagree about Cheryl Cole. She's unattractive in my opinion, have you seen her without makeup? You wouldn't look twice. She's also incredibly rude and chavvy. Eurgh.

I think one of the most beautiful female celebrities would have to be Freida Pinto.

Good looking but she's not that special IMO. They're plently of better looking Indian actresses who haven't made it to mainstream

Aishwarya>>>>>>>>Freida
Reply 64
Good looking but she's not that special IMO. They're plently of better looking Indian actresses who haven't made it to mainstream

Aishwarya>>>>>>>>Freida

Aishwarya is stunning tbh but I think they're pretty evenly matched. :tongue:
Reply 65
Overrated/ugly:
Ke$ha
Katy Price
Fergie
Madonna
Brittany Spears
Lady Gaga
Cameron Diaz

Overrated/average:
Rhianna
Emma Watson

Underrated:
Cote De Pablo/Ziva from NCIS
Olivia Wilde (she looks like Angelina Jolie imo)

IMO
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by .Ali.

I think Leighton Meester is absolutely gorgeous:

Most modern celebs do not have 'real' beauty, as was exuded by the likes of Maralyn Monroe, Sophia Loren, and the hollywood actresses of old. They had real glamour and sophistication. Hollywood has gone downhill. :sadnod:

I thought she wasn't hot at all (even ugly!) for ages, then I realised it was b'cos I disliked Blair :tongue: Now I'm starting to like Blair, I'll admit she's pretty hot :wink:
Reply 67
I didnt even know Emma Watson was considered 'hot' until I started visiting this forum. Needles to say I was quite shocked. Megan Fox is also terribly overrated. I must be the one person who actually likes her for her personality rather than her looks and the one person who thinks her cosmetic surgeries are making her look better. I wouldnt even give her a second look in the street.
Reply 68
Lady Gaga.....would not go near her.
Underrated - Paz de la Huerta :yes:

Reply 70
Original post by Psychotic546
I thought she wasn't hot at all (even ugly!) for ages, then I realised it was b'cos I disliked Blair :tongue: Now I'm starting to like Blair, I'll admit she's pretty hot :wink:

Haha :wink: I actually like Blair, I think she's misunderstood at times. :tongue: This reminds me I need to buy some more GG DVDs soon. :awesome:
Reply 71
I'll list a few celebs who I think are overrated.

1. Rhianna
2. Katy Perry
5. Victoria Beckham
6. Megan Fox
7. Hayley Williams
8. Beyonce

Agreed.

The real beauties in IMO

Halle Berry
Natalie Portman
Cheryl Cole
Charlize Theron
Irina shayk

Disagreed.

Some people rave about Kim Kardashian, she reminds me of Katy Perry. Nice body, yes, but face... Naw.
This thread is so... ugh.
Original post by Psychotic546
Underrated- Blake Lively :colondollar:

I thought she was overrated? Some of the dresses she wears are quite unflattering.

She's good looking but not Jessica Alba-esque.

All the attention was focused on Jessica in the 'Just had Sex' song.
Original post by .Ali.
Haha :wink: I actually like Blair, I think she's misunderstood at times. :tongue: This reminds me I need to buy some more GG DVDs soon. :awesome:

She's really grown on me lately, but the idea of (I don't know if you've watched it and I don't want to ruin it!) is really not right, hope it doesn't happen!

Can't wait till it starts again, they left it in such a good place :mad:
Reply 75
Cheryl Cole, she's pretty but not as amazingly hot as everyone seems to say!
Reply 76
How dare you beyonce soo prety!!!
Shes got an ass!
Jessica Jane Clement and Lindsay Lohan need more recognition for their hotness

Original post by No Man
Overrated/ugly:
Ke$ha
Katy Price
Fergie
Madonna
Brittany Spears
Lady Gaga
Cameron Diaz

Overrated/average:
Rhianna
Emma Watson

Underrated:
Cote De Pablo/Ziva from NCIS

IMO

Cameron Diaz was hot when she was younger (around the time she made the mask)

Britney Spears used to be attractive as well
Reply 78
Katy Perry is quite pretty. Her tattybojangles and personality is what I find attractive in her. She is really confident and goofy in a good way. You can't possibly say she is ugly either, because she simply is not.

I don't understand the deal with Cheryl Cole. Accent is irritating as her. Her personality is so shallow and ugly too. She is quite good looking but never plays on her natural beauty, and instead flaunts massive dresses and hairstyles with piles of make up. She is just the bag of bones that keeps the hair spray and foundation in place so she looses points.
I think britney spears is a natural beauty. She ruined it when she got all that surgery!

Quick Reply

Latest