The Student Room Group

Guys : ONS with a virgin ?

(Keep anon please !)

Right, basically, I am still a virgin , I don't know why, it just didn't happen yet (I'm a 17 years old girl sooo well). BUT, I am more than ready to have sex, as I have already been with guys (often much older than me, 25 was the oldest)..

Anyway here's my question : If you had a ONS with a girl, if you realised she was a virgin, would you mind ? Because I just want to have fun this summer, and really hope guys wouldn't mind this !

Scroll to see replies

I'd be in two minds whether to feel guilty about deflowering her in such an unloving way or to punch the air and go YES, JCC SMASH!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
(Keep anon please !)

Right, basically, I am still a virgin , I don't know why, it just didn't happen yet (I'm a 17 years old girl sooo well). BUT, I am more than ready to have sex, as I have already been with guys (often much older than me, 25 was the oldest)..

Anyway here's my question : If you had a ONS with a girl, if you realised she was a virgin, would you mind ? Because I just want to have fun this summer, and really hope guys wouldn't mind this !

whats your address?
today?
i cant make it...
Reply 3
sex is for losers
Where you from OP? :wink:
Reply 5
I would be happy and dance about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chQP6Q5FO5s&feature=related

This tune would then play in my head.
Paedotime!
Original post by richardd
whats your address?
today?
i cant make it...

I can. :smug:
Reply 8
Some would be put off, some wouldn't. So look out for the latter.
Reply 9
Anyone who bases their decision on whether someone is or isn't a virgin is a bit stupid IMO.
yeah i would feel a little bit guilty
Original post by .Ali.
Anyone who bases their decision on whether someone is or isn't a virgin is a bit stupid IMO.

well virginity quite a big thing to lose
Reply 12
Original post by Residue of Spandex
Where you from OP? :wink:

ha ha, France.
Dont tell me it is this obvious im foreign? :frown:
Reply 13
Original post by rugbyladosc
well virginity quite a big thing to lose

Yeah but if the [virgin] person is up for it, it shouldn't be an issue to the other party.
Reply 14
Tbh, as long as you have a vagina, I doubt they'd care that much.

You whip out a penis though and that's a different issue...
Sex is for losers.
Original post by .Ali.
Yeah but if the [virgin] person is up for it, it shouldn't be an issue to the other party.

but you said 'Anyone who bases their decision on whether someone is or isn't a virgin is a bit stupid IMO.'
Reply 17
Original post by .Ali.

Your virginity status at a certain age says a lot about your behaviour, in terms of impulsiveness, attractiveness, moral beliefs, and use of alcohol and drugs.

It's one of the better things people use to decide how to behave. There are a lot of far more crap ones, like what kind of shoes someone wears.
this was basically me last year, i told the guy before and he was really nice about it
the next day he was texting me saying he was feeling guilty about it though
but considering we're still sleeping together he obviously can't feel too guilty :awesome:
Original post by Anonymous
ha ha, France.
Dont tell me it is this obvious im foreign? :frown:
\

My parents live in France!!!!! :wink:

But sadly I live in the UK due to university commitments and probably won't be there until summer (to have sex with you) :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending