The Student Room Group

Female celebrities whose physical appearances are overrated?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Psychotic546
She's really grown on me lately, but the idea of (I don't know if you've watched it and I don't want to ruin it!) is really not right, hope it doesn't happen!

Can't wait till it starts again, they left it in such a good place :mad:

I haven't seen it yet! I'm horrendously behind, I need a good catch up. Good job I've got 3 weeks off. :cookie:
Original post by mantis117

She is utterly stunning and the fact that she voices Meg from family guy makes it all the better.

Agreed. It's funny how she was virtually unheard of before Black Swan. A unique looking face. Her eyes are entrancing. .

BUT

I wouldn't say she has the same presence at Angelina Jolie back in the days. Both men and women would do that woman.
Reply 82
Jessica alba is overrated imo. She's pretty, but not stunning
Reply 83
You should see what Katy Perry looks like with no make-up on... SCARY :O
Cheryl Cole is ridiculously overrated
RIDICULOUSLY
She is really typical looking, I don't see why people place her so highly above others.
Reply 85
Original post by Spikeooa
Katy Perry is quite pretty. Her tattybojangles and personality is what I find attractive in her. She is really confident and goofy in a good way. You can't possibly say she is ugly either, because she simply is not.

I don't understand the deal with Cheryl Cole. Accent is irritating as her. Her personality is so shallow and ugly too. She is quite good looking but never plays on her natural beauty, and instead flaunts massive dresses and hairstyles with piles of make up. She is just the bag of bones that keeps the hair spray and foundation in place so she looses points.

Agreed.

Cheryl Cole is pretty (not as stunning as she's made out to be), but her personality makes me want to strangle her. She puts on an act imo.

Katy Perry on the other hand is a little less pretty, but has an awesome personality. I can see why she got married to Russell Brand. :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Overrated

Cheryl Cole, Pixie Lott, Megan Fox, Cameron Diaz, Lindsay Lohan.

Underrated

Leighton Meester is on my 'If I were to turn it would be for these people' list :sexface:.

Kylie Minogue is damn hot for her age.

Nicole Kidman. She has a sort of intriguing beauty but no-one ever mentions her.

Kate Walsh

I can't think of any more :tongue:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by flowermaster91
this

courtney cox is a ****ing gorgeous milf :coma:

Courtnet Cox>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jennifer Aniston hasn't aged well. Courtney gets better looking as she ages.
Reply 88
Original post by Miss Understood
I'll list a few celebs who I think are overrated.

1. Rhianna - She looks like one of those African Aunties with a rude attitude. I'm also not feeling her huge forehead and that giraffe neck.

2. Katy Perry - Looks like a female version of David Cameron. This picture speaks for itself http://static.igossip.com/photos_2/april_2011/small_katy_perry_alien_x_thumb.jpg
She a nice boobies though.

3. Frankie Sandford - Her hairstyle just does her favours

4. Emma Watson - Ordinary looking girl with ordinary acting ability. You hate on JB for looking like a girl, but Emma Watson looks like a 12 year old boy.

5. Gabrielle Union/Victoria Beckham - Miss piggy nose...sorry just being honest.

6. Megan Fox - TOO MUCH COSMETIC SURGERY. http://plastic-surgery-costs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/1299386895-77.jpg

7. Hayley Williams - Rainbow girl.

8. Beyonce - Nice body. The wigs and weaves are helping her, it also helps that she's light skinned. She's nothing out of the ordinary. Kelly Rowland is really underrated.

9. Cameron Diaz - Her smile scares me :afraid:

The real beauties in IMO

Halle Berry
Natalie Portman
Angelina Jolie (before she lost tonnes of weight)
Scarlett Johansson
Cheryl Cole (I'm sorry but she is a good looking woman)
Jessica Alba
Charlize Theron
Irina shayk
Jessica Beil
Tonnes of Indian actresses
Any many many more.

So which female celebs are overrated/Underrated to YOU?

Edit - I'll move on to men soon. Don't think I've forgotten about you.

Where is Pixie Lott, get on it!
Reply 89
Agreed. It's funny how she was virtually unheard of before Black Swan. A unique looking face. Her eyes are entrancing. .

Unless you watched "That '70s show." She is stunning though.
Original post by IFondledAGibbon
Kesha

dat fridge

OMG, I thought that pic was shopped then I googled it...what the?? I had no idea she had such a weird body, I thought she was hot!
Reply 91
Original post by mirin?

There she is.
Original post by mirin?

Egh...That Pixie Girl is average as ****
Reply 93
Britney Spears.

Nuff said really.
Reply 94
Original post by No Man

There she is.

This must be a mistake. NOOOOOOOO.
Original post by No Man

There she is.

Wow :O
Original post by bear54
Jessica alba is overrated imo. She's pretty, but not stunning

Hmm..maybe you're right.
TBH, with the amount of make-up, plastic surgery, lighting and air brushing, who knows what any celeb really looks like!
Reply 98
Kiddo, you probably have no idea about the Indian actresses and their secret cosmetic surgeries. But having said that I agree with your list - Katy Perry looks like someone from Avatar :smile:

Charlize Theron -- definitely good looking. Also, Claudia Schiffer.

I'll list a few celebs who I think are overrated.

1. Rhianna - She looks like one of those African Aunties with a rude attitude. I'm also not feeling her huge forehead and that giraffe neck.

2. Katy Perry - Looks like a female version of David Cameron. This picture speaks for itself http://static.igossip.com/photos_2/april_2011/small_katy_perry_alien_x_thumb.jpg
She a nice boobies though.

3. Frankie Sandford - Her hairstyle just does her favours

4. Emma Watson - Ordinary looking girl with ordinary acting ability. You hate on JB for looking like a girl, but Emma Watson looks like a 12 year old boy.

5. Gabrielle Union/Victoria Beckham - Miss piggy nose...sorry just being honest.

6. Megan Fox - TOO MUCH COSMETIC SURGERY. http://plastic-surgery-costs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/1299386895-77.jpg

7. Hayley Williams - Rainbow girl.

8. Beyonce - Nice body. The wigs and weaves are helping her, it also helps that she's light skinned. She's nothing out of the ordinary. Kelly Rowland is really underrated.

9. Cameron Diaz - Her smile scares me :afraid:

The real beauties in IMO

Halle Berry
Natalie Portman
Angelina Jolie (before she lost tonnes of weight)
Scarlett Johansson
Cheryl Cole (I'm sorry but she is a good looking woman)
Jessica Alba
Charlize Theron
Irina shayk
Jessica Beil
Tonnes of Indian actresses
Any many many more.

So which female celebs are overrated/Underrated to YOU?

Edit - I'll move on to men soon. Don't think I've forgotten about you.
Original post by Ultimate_Geek
Overrated

Nicole Kidman. She has a sort of intriguing beauty but no-one ever mentions her.

Nicole used to have a classic beauty about her. But now she looks like a hot mess! Too much botox :lolwut:

DON'T FIX WHAT AIN'T BROKEN

(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest