The Student Room Group

She lead me on, what do?

Basically this girl let me take her out, told me that I should come to the park with her alone. We spent time together, texting back and fourth. She flirts with me and all that crap, but then today whilst we were together I asked her if she wanted a relationship and she replied 'you dont know me that well'.

Bloody hell I've just spent the last two weeks with you and this is what I get! the thing is she wants to continue going out with me alone, like to eat and watch movies.

wtf is this shet? did she friend zone me? should I avoid her now..
Yes.
are you autistic? you don't just randomly say 'do you want a relationship?' at some inappropriate moment :rofl:
Original post by Anonymous
Basically this girl let me take her out, told me that I should come to the park with her alone. We spent time together, texting back and fourth. She flirts with me and all that crap, but then today whilst we were together I asked her if she wanted a relationship and she replied 'you dont know me that well'.

Bloody hell I've just spent the last two weeks with you and this is what I get! the thing is she wants to continue going out with me alone, like to eat and watch movies.

You should've said 'what is it that I don't know about you then?' ...
Reply 4
Original post by insignificant
You should've said 'what is it that I don't know about you then?' ...

I did, she just avoided it and kept on smiling at me.
Reply 5
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
are you autistic? you don't just randomly say 'do you want a relationship?' at some inappropriate moment :rofl:

I didn't actually just say 'do you want a relationship' spontaneously, I began asking question about previous relationships and whether or not she was interested in forming a new one.

I didn't actually just say 'do you want a relationship' spontaneously, I began asking question about previous relationships and whether or not she was interested in forming a new one.

For some reason it seems like you came on a little strong; now of course I didn't hear you say this and I don't know how you guys are together but it seems like she just isn't interested in a relationship right now. I would suggest just leaving her alone; I know you have feelings for her and it's going to be hard to let her go, but it doesn't sound like she's worth your time.
What do? I no no what do. Learn speak more good?

Haha I'm kidding. Shoulda just said "the more I know the more I'm put off, it's now or never babe" :tongue:
To be honest sounds like she wasn't expecting it, and what she said was a reflex reply.

I dont see a reason to not continue being good friends with her. Then, when you're both so close you're almost in the same bed, she cant deny that she wants a relationship with you :sexface: Or she's just playing you.
Reply 9
Two weeks, in all fairness, isn't that long a time.
You've only been spending time with her for two weeks jeez. You ask her if she wants a relationship, yet do so after only two weeks. She obviously doesn't want to rush in to things and it not be a proper relationship.
Reply 11
Original post by AnyoneOutThere
You've only been spending time with her for two weeks jeez. You ask her if she wants a relationship, yet do so after only two weeks. She obviously doesn't want to rush in to things and it not be a proper relationship.

Do you think I should see her next week then?
I don't get how that automatically means you've been friend zoned/she's been leading you on. Surely she just doesn't think hanging out for 2 weeks means you're ready to be exclusive, which is fair enough in my opinion. If she wants to keep seeing you, then she's clearly still interested, I think her comment just meant the two of you should get to know each other better before you become a couple.
Do you think I should see her next week then?

Obviously.
Reply 14
**** in her letterbox.

That'll learn her.
Reply 15
Original post by Georgiahoneybee
I don't get how that automatically means you've been friend zoned/she's been leading you on. Surely she just doesn't think hanging out for 2 weeks means you're ready to be exclusive, which is fair enough in my opinion. If she wants to keep seeing you, then she's clearly still interested, I think her comment just meant the two of you should get to know each other better before you become a couple.

I forgot to mention that she even said 'she sent out the wrong signals to guys'. I should have said damn right, you go out with him alone and then flirt with him to only tell him you don't like him?
Reply 16

It's because you're dating, its like this, she's interested in you, so you kinda give things a go and see if it'd work, she's still not entirely sure it would work long term so she still wants to wait and date before actually going out, does that make more sense? If you continue dating and she gets to know you and thinks its going to work then she might want to become more but right now she's not ready to make that step.
I forgot to mention that she even said 'she sent out the wrong signals to guys'. I should have said damn right, you go out with him alone and then flirt with him to only tell him you don't like him?

But did she say she didn't like you? She does sounnd like she's sending misleading signals. If she's making you feel this way but still saying she wants to meet up. I'd be inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt and go out again, but if she keeps insisting she's not interested in anything romantic, then you can decide if you want to just be her friend or now.
Mate, i know the fkn feeling. Its a load of *******s the way some girls make us feel by what **** they do. I was talking to a girl that im crazy about, and she sent pics of herself in the shower, told me she cares loads, then said she liked me! And i asked her if ahe would be my girlfriend, and she sais
bruh she didn't lead you on , she just didn't want a relationship

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending