Reply 40
Original post by DontJudge
you talking bout the guy or girl?

Guys!
Reply 41
Original post by Muffinz
Guys!

yeh lol.

but when you talk to them, they dont talk to you like a sister! they look at you like a prey.
The problem here is that she seems like a pretty rough "chav" like character, and you seem quite stuck up and pretentious. I'm surprised the two of you ever got on...
Reply 43
Original post by baffled_mathman
The problem here is that she seems like a pretty rough "chav" like character, and you seem quite stuck up and pretentious. I'm surprised the two of you ever got on...

I'm sorry that you think that having a clean towel to use as a guest is pretentious.
Original post by Muffinz
I'm sorry that you think that having a clean towel to use as a guest is pretentious.

No, it's not just that, it's your general use of language. And the fairy liquid thing, and the way you describe Northampton as a "**** town" and describe it as a "**** Uni" etc etc etc...
Reply 45
Original post by baffled_mathman
No, it's not just that, it's your general use of language. And the fairy liquid thing, and the way you describe Northampton as a "**** town" and describe it as a "**** Uni" etc etc etc...

I'm sorry but if she budgeted properly she'd be able to spend 30p on Tesco value washing up liquid. It wasn't the amount of money but the fact that she asked me to bring her stuff like I was just the delivery girl at her convenience pissed me off.
OP I have had a very very similar experience. I once went to visit her somewhere which was a 4 and a half hour train journey away. I had to make lifestyle changes for the next few weeks so that I could afford the train tickets to see her. I got there, and she didn't meet me in town. I then had to fork out for a taxi in a capital city to somewhere far out that I had no clue how far away it was. £25 black cab taxi ride later :angry: . I got there thinking oh it will be lovely and I'll get shown around or get to meet her friends... but no. I got given 2 blankets to sleep on on the ground and she went back to sleep.

We then went on this ''night out''. Which the first part involved her debating for hours whether to move in with her boyfriend or not, and the second part she left me alone, in the middle of a dingy part of a big city whilst she went off with this guy. I rang my parents up I was terrified and didn't have much money. I had to spend £30 to get to her accommodation by a taxi, and then had to sit outside for ages outside her flat until someone came by with a card, and then sit outside her room until she came back so I could get my stuff and leave. She didn't actually come back until 9am, I've never been so annoyed in my entire life, got my stuff and left early, had to pay a full price ticket back.

And this was someone who had been my best friend since primary school. Uni changes people.
Reply 47
I don't blame you at all. Going all the way to a town you haven't been to, to keep a friend company who you haven't seen for a while and you weren't even the one who suggested it, she begged you to and then you turn up and she takes full advantage. I'd be furious !!
Reply 48
I hate to say this, but sounds like a typical girl on her rag! She should have made an effort for you regardless of if she was feeling moody or lazy though.
Reply 49
Original post by Dekota-XS
I don't blame you at all. Going all the way to a town you haven't been to, to keep a friend company who you haven't seen for a while and you weren't even the one who suggested it, she begged you to and then you turn up and she takes full advantage. I'd be furious !!

I ended up flipping my **** last night and staying in a Travelodge before going home. :angry:
Reply 50
you sound like a good friend to me
she just needed a human wallet....ignore her!
Reply 51
Original post by Muffinz
I ended up flipping my **** last night and staying in a Travelodge before going home. :angry:

:eek: yikes! How much did travelodge cost for a night? Poor you :frown: To be fair, £90 to go to meet a school friend is abit too much and if I were placed in your position, I would've said a stern no from the outset.
Sounds like she hasn't quite got to grips with organization and uni life...looking for excuses lol. Maybe she thought you were getting a good deal by staying at her place instead of a hotel or something. :P
I'd tell her to shove it. It isn't the fact that she gave you dirty handtowels or whatever, it's the blatant lack of respect for you as a person, or as a friend.

Send her an email, tell her to stick it where the sun don't shine and then block her. Problem solved.
Reply 54
Original post by Dekota-XS
:eek: yikes! How much did travelodge cost for a night? Poor you :frown: To be fair, £90 to go to meet a school friend is abit too much and if I were placed in your position, I would've said a stern no from the outset.

It was forty quid but at that point I couldn't give a ****, I just wanted out. I've been working over my gap year and I had some money saved and I did promise her I'd visit before Christmas. I thought it'd be worth the money, we'd have a laugh and it'd be a nice little holiday kind of. You know? So I was willing to pay a bit.
Original post by mirin?
She sounds like a right slut... is she fit?

LOL legendary comment. :banana:
Reply 56
Oh my god! OP, and the people who have added similar stories, are you still friends with these people??
And it just baffles me why on earth they wanted you to come in the first place if they're going to act like that.
Reply 57
Original post by mirin?
She sounds like a right slut... is she fit?

about 5 foot 8, size 10/12, spanish colouring, easy lay.
Reply 58
Original post by Muffinz
It was forty quid but at that point I couldn't give a ****, I just wanted out. I've been working over my gap year and I had some money saved and I did promise her I'd visit before Christmas. I thought it'd be worth the money, we'd have a laugh and it'd be a nice little holiday kind of. You know? So I was willing to pay a bit.
Make sure to cut all ties with her, pretty sure she'll have intentions of regaining your friendship for her own benefits so you'll have to give her the permanent cold shoulder and make sure .... its permanent!
Reply 59
Original post by lazyswot
Oh my god! OP, and the people who have added similar stories, are you still friends with these people??
And it just baffles me why on earth they wanted you to come in the first place if they're going to act like that.

I'm not friends with her anymore. I've still got her added on facebook, but I've blocked her on fb chat and msn. Won't be going out with her again, and won't make any efforts to contact her until she makes the first move. She can text me when she decides not to be a slag.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending