The Student Room Group

C*cked it up ...

Well i was really stupid and put the bank account i wanted to put my maintenance loan into my ISA when i want it to go into my current account :s-smilie: Im at the stage where i have the loan contract, and have to sign it and send it back.

Anyone eles done this ? Any advice? give student finance a ring ? their site seems to be down atm
Reply 1
Original post by ben05
Well i was really stupid and put the bank account i wanted to put my maintenance loan into my ISA when i want it to go into my current account :s-smilie: Im at the stage where i have the loan contract, and have to sign it and send it back.

Anyone eles done this ? Any advice? give student finance a ring ? their site seems to be down atm

you can change your bank details in your account section of their website
Reply 2
Original post by ukr-nffc
you can change your bank details in your account section of their website

even i you have applied for the loan ect. I have the loan conditions and the time of payments ect all in a letter i got last week. Will they just send me a new letter if i change it ?
Reply 3
I did mine ages ago online - and it just changed automatically - no need for any new letters etc - the loan will be paid at the same intervals, just into the new account. If in doubt, ring them - but i would have thought that if you've signed all the necessary paperwork and just changed details online, all will be sorted.
Reply 4
Original post by ukr-nffc
I did mine ages ago online - and it just changed automatically - no need for any new letters etc - the loan will be paid at the same intervals, just into the new account. If in doubt, ring them - but i would have thought that if you've signed all the necessary paperwork and just changed details online, all will be sorted.

thanks buddy! panic over
Reply 5
Original post by ben05
thanks buddy! panic over

no worries - happy to help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending