The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Firm-ers! 2011 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by EcstaticMuse
I was stuck between the two for the longest time and nearly firmed UCL after visiting it but I waited until I got to Edinburgh and I'm sorry to say it won my heart. The first day or two, I thought it could never compare to London but then I met my department and took a tour and just took in the city and couldn't imagine myself living anywhere else next year! So, it was firmed. :biggrin:

I firmed UCL and put Edinburgh as my insurance. What made you choose Edinburgh over London? I've never been to Edinburgh, but I loved it at UCL - I just hope I didn't make the wrong decision!

I'm an international student from Sweden and I'll be doing European Social and Political Studies (ESPS). Recieved a conditional offer of 39 points (19 points at HL), which I hope I will be able to meet. 39 points won't be a problem but I'm not entirely sure I can get 19 at HL, as I am currently predicted for 18.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Does anyone know when the last date for applying for accomodation is?
Reply 142
Original post by gunmetalpanda
Does anyone know when the last date for applying for accomodation is?

I believe the deadline is on the 31st of May.
Reply 143
firmed for economics and geography!
Firmed and unconditional for History of Art with Materials. See you in September.
Firmed my Psych offer its A*AA a tricky one...
Wish you luck you guys =D
Reply 146
Original post by fabiolafei
ahah...same! I am Italian from Rome, where are you from?

WHoops, just saw this. I'm from the US!
Reply 147
Original post by bevit87
Hi! I have just received a place for Global Migration too, and I am Italian too!

I'm Global migration as well! From the US. Sent my confirmation letter yesterday. Congrats!
Reply 148
Original post by user1111
Chemical Engineers??

Just firmed UCL for chemical engineering! Meng. EXCITED!
Reply 149
Original post by rachie.

Yeah same :smile: looking forward to it!
Reply 150
Original post by user1111
Yeah same :smile: looking forward to it!

Original post by rachie.

got an offer for bio-chemeng, just need to man up and accept it, london is just going to be so expensive though!!
Reply 151
I've had a conditional offer for Geography BA. My offer is AABC.
I have firmed on UCAS and recieved a letter to confirm my choice but have recieved nothing from UCL. Should I be worried, or not?!
I don't understand the 'UCL Successful Applications 2011 thread' page:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/UCL_Successful_Applications_2011_thread
Original post by Aku-gila
I don't understand the 'UCL Successful Applications 2011 thread' page:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/UCL_Successful_Applications_2011_thread

Yeah) That's strange one) Maybe they wanted to try something new)))) But anyway that's silly:biggrin:
Original post by Dark Alukard
Yeah) That's strange one) Maybe they wanted to try something new)))) But anyway that's silly:biggrin:

:biggrin: I suppose, I'm always tempted by anything even remotely related to UCL...
LLB Law, unconditional :smile: Soooo excited!
I just firmed UCL for French and Italian. I'm really nervous about living in LDN...

Hope everyone's up for some parties? :biggrin:
Reply 157
Original post by asimpson19
I just firmed UCL for French and Italian. I'm really nervous about living in LDN...

Hope everyone's up for some parties? :biggrin:

Quite out of topic, but "LDN" means "sanatory for the long-term ill" - yes, I'd be nervous about living there :biggrin:

Ooh, I am always for some dancing!! Not so much for drinking though... I suppose you won't believe it though since I am Czech and all the Czechs are supposed to love beer :biggrin:
Reply 158
Chemical engineering:biggrin:
Original post by Nikkisong
WHoops, just saw this. I'm from the US!

See you in Sept then!I can't wait!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending