The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Paramedic science at oxford brookes

Heya, thought i'd see if posting this could attract any people with offers at oxford brookes for paramedic science/ emergency care.
Please post if you have a offer :smile: or alternatively add me on facebook 'Jon Haigh' (i'm the one in the animal t-shirt and silly glasses) aha :smile:
heyyyyy! I have :smile: got my reply a few weeks ago, just need my grades! :smile:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
ah cool hey :smile: add me on fb :smile:
doneeee! :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by natalieellen
doneeee! :tongue:

Hi, I'm guessing you guys had to have an interview for Oxford Brookes? What was it like?
I've had 5 interviews and 5 rejections so I was just looking on UCAS Extra and Oxford Brookes are saying they still have places for people to apply for, so I'm going to. Just wondering what the university and stuff is like because I didn't manage to get there for an open day and stuff.
Any help would be greatly appriciated! :smile:
Hellooooo :smile: You should go for it because out of all of the uni's that i applied for, Oxford was by far the nicest and the people are lovely there! They make you feel really comfortable :smile: Good luck!
Reply 6
Hi guys,
the paramedic course at oxford brookes is a foundation course, and i wanted to find out if there is much of a difference between the foundation course and the undergraduate course? can you apply for a job as a paramedic after just doing a foundation course? thanks :smile:
Reply 7
Hi All,

I got my reply in January and have accepted my conditional offer! :smile:

are you all excited to start?? i know i am :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending