The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tome27

No you did not say that :cry: :mad: It's not just my school who's silly :laugh: All high schools in Romania are silly based on that criterion :argh: It's a nation wide test, so all those in high-school take it ... Except two high-schools in the capital city, who can take IB because they're special for some reason :colondollar: Most unis know it's a problem, but they can't do anything about it, since they have this Chem+Bio policy for everyone :frown: So my only choice would be an A-Level :frown:

Haha :laugh: There's always some alcohol-related fun when it comes to unis :sexface: What about non-alcohol ? :yep:

It is different, indeed ... Different countries, different requirements :yes: But still one test: UKCAT :argh:

I don't know what to say about the looksie :dontknow: I was also in London last summer and I was thinking of going some place else this year, after my exams :biggrin: But if I have the opportunity, I'll come :biggrin: Better still, if I apply and get an interview :daydreaming: That would be so lovely :love:

Aaw :puppyeyes: But let me know when you stalk it :yep: So we can talk then too :yep:
Reply 461
Original post by firestar101
Was this regarding max pemberton's new book. I remember beska talking about it. Was he on the front cover?

Also, did you not get put on the column or did that also go to beska. :colonhash:

I got in the column but never found the magazine. I was invited to the cover shoot, but it was in london, I had 2 days notice and train tickets were over £140's just to go :frown: I get a free signed copy when it's published though with a picture of beska on it :colonhash:
Reply 462
Original post by dariadaphne
No you did not say that :cry: :mad: It's not just my school who's silly :laugh: All high schools in Romania are silly based on that criterion :argh: It's a nation wide test, so all those in high-school take it ... Except two high-schools in the capital city, who can take IB because they're special for some reason :colondollar: Most unis know it's a problem, but they can't do anything about it, since they have this Chem+Bio policy for everyone :frown: So my only choice would be an A-Level :frown:

Haha :laugh: There's always some alcohol-related fun when it comes to unis :sexface: What about non-alcohol ? :yep:

It is different, indeed ... Different countries, different requirements :yes: But still one test: UKCAT :argh:

I don't know what to say about the looksie :dontknow: I was also in London last summer and I was thinking of going some place else this year, after my exams :biggrin: But if I have the opportunity, I'll come :biggrin: Better still, if I apply and get an interview :daydreaming: That would be so lovely :love:

Aaw :puppyeyes: But let me know when you stalk it :yep: So we can talk then too :yep:

How odd. Worth waiting for the email back then if that's the case...
I see you like the :sexface:! I'm sure there will be non-alcohol related fun as well. This often leads to alcohol related fun though. :ashamed:

Well if you come to the UK do a tour! And include London! :colone:
Gap year m'dear, I'll be on here for a lot of the time. Talk we shall! Much!

You must let me know if you appear in London! :gah:
Reply 463
:sexface: is a little too pervy just yet :laugh: but further into the gap year, I might use it more :colone: :sexface: (see, I'm already doing it :sexface: :laugh:)

:console: it will come with time young padawan :yep:

:colone:
Original post by haleem
:console: it will come with time young padawan :yep:

:colone:

what a pretty smiley :daydreaming: :console: :sexface: I'll make you proud :yep: But in due time, in due time :yep:
Reply 465
Original post by dmz
It's a start but you still have time :tongue:, think you deserve 30mins with me though

:angel:

:getmecoat: Just messing :tongue:

Is this 30 minutes of your cooking a cleaning? :sexface:

Hmm, I definately like the :sexface:

Its the only smiley I've learnt, but its suitable for all occasions :yep:
Original post by Yellowmonkeyman
Really? :O How come? Did you apply for feedback? What course was it? :smile:

I will ask Harry and see if I can get the cloak :tongue:

Yes, I did :sigh: They said I'd be a bad influence on the rest of the wizards... what with my face looking like this: :sexface: all the time... :rolleyes:

Oh please do, and if you can, steal someone's broomstick for me too :ninjagirl:

Original post by twelve
They always fit two people under there - I'm only small. Can I come too? :sexface:

You and I :sexface:, under the cloak, hidden from the world :perv:

:laugh: I'm gonna remember that :yep: But thank you for the intention :blush: :yy: to you, for recognizing my smiley obsession :sexface:

Great minds think alike and stuff :sexface:

:getmecoat:

Original post by firestar101
I is harry. I will lend you the cloak to give to futuredoc. :wink:

:coma:

And of course you won't mind if I disappear with the cloak :ninja2:

Original post by dmz
What do you say we start finding out everyone's identity on here? :colone:

I iz up for that :pierre:

In time, they all shall be named and shamed :nopity:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by futuredoc77
Yes, I did :sigh: They said I'd be a bad influence on the rest of the wizards... what with my face looking like this: :sexface: all the time... :rolleyes:

Oh please do, and if you can, steal someone's broomstick for me too :ninjagir:

You and I :sexface:, under the cloak, hidden from the world :perv:

Great minds think alike and stuff :sexface:

:getmecoat:

:coma:

And of course you won't mind if I disappear with the cloak :ninja2:

I iz up for that :pierre:

In time, they all shall be named and shamed :nopity:

I think you should self teach magic :colone:. You can then use the cloak to sneak into Hogwarts and make people do unspeakable things to themselves under the control of the imperius curse :colone: :tongue:.
Reply 468
Original post by twelve
Is this 30 minutes of your cooking a cleaning? :sexface:

Hmm, I definately like the :sexface:

Its the only smiley I've learnt, but its suitable for all occasions :yep:

Oh i'll clean all you want :sexface:

by far the most useful smiley on here. Can't go wrong with it. Lol
I think you should self teach magic :colone:. You can then use the cloak to sneak into Hogwarts and make people do unspeakable things to themselves under the control of the imperius curse :colone: :tongue:.

I should :smug:

Hell, I should invent my own cloak.... that will do unthinkable things to people by merely wearing it :hubba:

I'll then sell the cloaks in Hogwarts, illegally of course :ninja2: Oh the money I'll make :daydreaming:
Not to mention the scene created with the out-of-control wizards :sexface:
I should :smug:

Hell, I should invent my own cloak.... that will do unthinkable things to people by merely wearing it :hubba:

I'll then sell the cloaks in Hogwarts, illegally of course :ninja2: Oh the money I'll make :daydreaming:
Not to mention the scene created with the out-of-control wizards :sexface:

:horns::holmes: Lets do it!.

Mad Eye Moody getting it on with 4 pixies and a mandrake :colone:
Reply 471
what a pretty smiley :daydreaming: :console: :sexface: I'll make you proud :yep: But in due time, in due time :yep:

Excellent :colone:

I will have to stalk your posts then :nutcase:
:sexface:

:mmm:
:horns::holmes: Lets do it!.

Mad Eye Moody getting it on with 4 pixies and a mandrake :colone:

Ok, this is where my Harry Potter knowledge runs out... I haven't read any of the books or watched all of the films :ashamed2: I've only watched like 2-3 of the movies... not the first one though, can't remember which ones they were :hmmmm2:

But I get what you're saying :sexface: It is worth making, just to see people "getting it on" regardless of who they are :hubba:
Reply 473
anyone thinking of applying to UCL for 2012? Might be joining some of you guys...

oh and if anyone needs help im more then happy, just pm me
Ok, this is where my Harry Potter knowledge runs out... I haven't read any of the books or watched all of the films :ashamed2: I've only watched like 2-3 of the movies... not the first one though, can't remember which ones they were :hmmmm2:

But I get what you're saying :sexface: It is worth making, just to see people "getting it on" regardless of who they are :hubba:

Basically a disfigured hunchback with a glass eye is getting it on with some ugly blue creatures and a plant that has a habit of maiming people :wink:. My idea of heaven :tongue:.

Chamber of Secrets? Prisoner of Azkhaban?

Damn right it is :cool:, Dumbledore + Hagrid = *drool* :wink:
Original post by haleem
Excellent :colone:

I will have to stalk your posts then :nutcase:

:mmm:

hahaha :laugh: I learned another one :tongue:ervy: So now I can combine them :tongue:ervy: :sexface: :sexface: :tongue:ervy: Do stalk :laugh: I also expect some feedback every once in a while :pcguru: :penguinhug:
Basically a disfigured hunchback with a glass eye is getting it on with some ugly blue creatures and a plant that has a habit of maiming people :wink:. My idea of heaven :tongue:.

Chamber of Secrets? Prisoner of Azkhaban?

Damn right it is :cool:, Dumbledore + Hagrid = *drool* :wink:
:lolwut:
As odd as that sounds, still :perv:

Heaven it will be :sexface: Chamber of Surprises :surprise: :hubba:

Umm I think it was Chambers of Secrets and The Half Blood Prince :hmmmm:

Which one's Hagrid? :ninja:

But Dumbledore + Anyone = :sexface: :yep: that white soft beard of his :sogood:

hahaha :laugh: I learned another one :tongue:ervy: So now I can combine them :tongue:ervy: :sexface: :sexface: :tongue:ervy: Do stalk :laugh: I also expect some feedback every once in a while :pcguru: :penguinhug:

Correction: it's [noparse]:perv:[/noparse] not :tongue:ervy:

And learn the best hug emote: :jumphug: = [noparse]:jumphug:[/noparse]
Reply 477

:console: I think you meant : perv : :teehee:

:sexface::perv::hubba:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 478

And learn the best hug emote: :jumphug: = [noparse]:jumphug:[/noparse]

Clearly my favourite so far!
Original post by Tinth
Clearly my favourite so far!

:five:

+1 :yy: