The Student Room Group

How to choose between twogirls, help please

Well there are two girls I like, and I'm stumped as to how to choose which one to go for. Both are good looking girls, though I'd rank one as a 7 or 8, and the other as a 8 or 9, but that's not the main issue. One of them I'm more talkative with in a general and random conversation kinda way, and the other is more flirty chat and comments but less substantial.

I get on with both, but with the situation being I am in the same class as them at uni, I don't want to ask both out as they are "loose" friends. Not best friends, but they have been out on a few nights out together. So I guess if I asked one the other would soon find out, so I'm struggling as to who to pick.

I'm not sure but I think I have feelings for the girl I'm more talkative with, but I'm more attracted (sexually this is) to the other girl. Again, not saying the other is bad looking, but she's not my usual type. So I wouldn't approach her in a bar necessarily, but having got to know her I like her... Yet I like the other girl as well.

Any advice on who to ask?

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

wow such a dilemma! you can't choose! :l
Reply 2
The one that will have you, if either.
Ip Dip Doo... tis the only way :holmes:
Reply 4
Are you a cup?
Reply 5
Substance or sex.

Imagine you had to chose the one with substance. How would you feel about that? Would it feel like the wrong choice, or the right one?
Reply 6
Pit them against each other in a series of tests to determine one true winner, with the offer of your hand and nice trophy. It might be fair to say that you'd manufacture a situation with two girls and one cup.
Reply 7
Original post by Entangled
Pit them against each other in a series of tests to determine one true winner, with the offer of your hand and nice trophy. It might be fair to say that you'd manufacture a situation with two girls and one cup.

Only if you're into that. Not judging.
Which one should he choose?
Reply 9
Do these girls both like you? You should probably try to find out that first as your decision might be made for you!
We can't really choose for you...
Depends what you're looking for though, if it's something casual, I'd say go for the better looking one. But if it's for a relationship, go for the one you get on better with.
choose the girl you click with. if you can hold better conversation with one girl over the other, a solid relationship is likely to develop.
Reply 12
Should've made this into a poll :rolleyes:
Reply 13
Im going mad...I just read this as 'How to choose between Hogwarts' LOL
Reply 14
Why choose when u can have both?
Original post by Anonymous
Well there are two girls I like, and I'm stumped as to how to choose which one to go for. Both are good looking girls, though I'd rank one as a 7 or 8, and the other as a 8 or 9, but that's not the main issue. One of them I'm more talkative with in a general and random conversation kinda way, and the other is more flirty chat and comments but less substantial.

I get on with both, but with the situation being I am in the same class as them at uni, I don't want to ask both out as they are "loose" friends. Not best friends, but they have been out on a few nights out together. So I guess if I asked one the other would soon find out, so I'm struggling as to who to pick.

I'm not sure but I think I have feelings for the girl I'm more talkative with, but I'm more attracted (sexually this is) to the other girl. Again, not saying the other is bad looking, but she's not my usual type. So I wouldn't approach her in a bar necessarily, but having got to know her I like her... Yet I like the other girl as well.

Any advice on who to ask?

Thanks

I'd go for the one you are more talkative with, looks certianly isn't everything! Personality is much more important and you said yourself the other person is less substantial! :smile:
Reply 16
Choose the one which you started liking second, afterall how much could you really like the first girl if someone else caught your eye? Just saying.
Reply 17
What makes you think either of them would have you? ¬¬
choose neither, you obv dont like either one very much if youre willing to play them both along
the one you like

p.s. you dont deserve any of them

Quick Reply

Latest