The Student Room Group

How common are Threesomes at Uni?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I had one this year, and plan to have quite a few more. :awesome:

It's all about finding someone you and your partner click with, and are close enough to know, but not best buddies. And they're awesome.

Are you a guy? DO girls think its awesome too?
Reply 21
They aren't particularly common... tbh I think you're gonna have to actively seek one out if you want one :tongue:
Original post by History-Student
Housemate in my first year had one with her bf and best mate.

She spent the next week avoiding them both out of embarrassment. It was hilarious.

How did you find out? Surely they didn't have it when you were in the flat? (I know generally people at uni do when flatmates are there but not when it's a threesome surely..?) :confused:
not that common...guys keep asking for them, you just need to find those 'out there' type of girls, the ones where you suggest things and they have a little think.

one of my female friends had it with 3 guys i heard at her uni. Thats what she said, from what i know about her i wouldnt doubt it. but these kind of activities are not for me.
Original post by Rainbow-Dream
How did you find out? Surely they didn't have it when you were in the flat? (I know generally people at uni do when flatmates are there but not when it's a threesome surely..?) :confused:

Technically a few of us were in, but they did the deed in the wee hours of the morning when I was passed out full of pizza and beer.

I was friends with my first year housemates, she told us after we questioned the awkward goodbye she gave her mate (they usually continued to chatter in that way girls do until there was a closed door between them).
Original post by konvictz0007
not that common...guys keep asking for them, you just need to find those 'out there' type of girls, the ones where you suggest things and they have a little think.

one of my female friends had it with 3 guys i heard at her uni. Thats what she said, from what i know about her i wouldnt doubt it. but these kind of activities are not for me.

Everything has consequences and would a guy really want to date this kind of girl?Doubt it, most of these things happen when people are high on at least Cocaine.Best if you want to do this kinda thing, join a local swinger club instead of preying on some incapable drunk girl who will likely regret it and even worse, say she didn’t consent...career gone!
Original post by systeric
Not actually that common sadly

Not all that they are made out to be.Most guys use it as a chance to abuse some drunk girl.
Reply 27
9 year old thread smh

But anyhow on threesomes, no not even remotely common. One of my best mate's ex's friends did have one though and wouldn't stop bragging about it apparently..
Reply 28
Original post by ChrisMishka
Not all that they are made out to be.Most guys use it as a chance to abuse some drunk girl.

OP must be out of college at this point :rofl:
Reply 29
Everything has consequences and would a guy really want to date this kind of girl?Doubt it, most of these things happen when people are high on at least Cocaine.Best if you want to do this kinda thing, join a local swinger club instead of preying on some incapable drunk girl who will likely regret it and even worse, say she didn’t consent...career gone!

I had a really witty response to this thread lined up until i saw you'd bumped one old enough to have baby threads -.- Shame on you!:colonhash:
Original post by Napp
I had a really witty response to this thread lined up until i saw you'd bumped one old enough to have baby threads -.- Shame on you!:colonhash:

Okay, but now we are curious. Tell us what the witty response is.
Reply 31
Original post by Synergy_
Okay, but now we are curious. Tell us what the witty response is.

No, i'm sulking :getmecoat:

Using TSR’s search function to look up threesomes, eh? Dirty boy!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending