The Student Room Group

What Will YOU Vote For In The AV Referendum?

Poll

What Will YOU Vote In The AV Referendum?

Vote; Vote now in the poll!

Discuss as you wish.

Scroll to see replies

It's rude to ask people how they will vote in anything, from the x-factor to a general election :P
Reply 2
what poll? :rolleyes:
Original post by Chimaira

what poll? :rolleyes:

Are you blind, dear?
Original post by Artemis 97

Original post by Artemis 97
It's rude to ask people how they will vote in anything, from the x-factor to a general election :P

Oh, pish posh.
Reply 5
Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£
Are you blind, dear?

:lolwut:
"I am an immigrant and thus should not even be here in the first instance."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

No.

:lolwut::lolwut:
Original post by moneyballs2

Original post by moneyballs2
"I am an immigrant and thus should not even be here in the first instance."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

No.

Why will you vote no?? Why not have the AV??

Sorry, I thought you were a female. :ninja:
Seeing as I hate the communist wannabes we all know as the Liberal failocrats, i shall be stomping a big fat no with my big phat C___ you fill in the blank.

Right on Nick Cleggs forehead.
I'm not sure I care enough on how we pick which **** runs the place to be bothered voting.
Reply 12
Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£
Sorry, I thought you were a female. :ninja:

:no:
Reply 13
No.
Reply 14
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
Seeing as I hate the communist wannabes we all know as the Liberal failocrats, i shall be stomping a big fat no with my big phat C___ you fill in the blank.

Right on Nick Cleggs forehead.

The coalition will be gone in 4 years (hopefully less). If this referendum fails, we'll be stuck with FPTP for god knows how many multiples of 4 years. People should at least have the responsibility to vote on the issue at hand.
Reply 15
Yup. FPTP is just an idiotic unfair system, so we need CHANGE!

Instead of giving us a pointless referendum that no-one asked for, really understands, or really cares about, why don't Dave and Nick give us a referendum on something that people actually care about and want and that is actually important... like the EU for example, like they said they would? Dave's Cast-Iron guarantee and all that.
Reply 17
I can't vote... but my dad is giving me his vote as he lives abroad but has a UK address and says that as UK laws don't really affect him so doesn't feel he should vote. He knows how into politics I am and how well i've researched the AV topic..... so he's doing what I want to vote as he thinks that despite my age I deserve one because I know more about what's going on that some people who are voting.

and I'm voting YES!
(edited 13 years ago)
No2AV, Yes2PR. I'll be convincing as many as people to vote no as well.
A "No" vote is a vote against electoral reform anytime in the next decade.

Even though AV isnt ideal, demonstrating a desire for electoral reform is ESSENTIAL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending