The Student Room Group

Made the massive mistake of having a threesome with girlfriend and sister

Anon or delete please..

I posted on this forum two days ago asking you guys advice on my girlfriend, who had suggested that we had a threesome with my stepsister.. Long story short we wanted to spice things up and she came up with the idea.

At home my bedroom is a converted garage and so away from my parents.. Last night when my girlfriend came home from university for easter she came round and one thing led to another and we had a brilliant night.

My step sisters always had a strange fascination for me, but now things have taken a sudden change since we all slept together. She wont look at me today, and has barely said a word and im panicking that i've ruined a life long relationship (known her since she was 4). I was considering getting her a card and some terrys chocolate orange and trying to make things right but i really feel i've made the wrong decision.

Bare in mind we were quite drunk last night when my girlfriend instigated all this, how do I make things right now?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Have a game of fifa or something.
Reply 2
Move to Lahore, you'll be considered a 'lad' there for incest...
Reply 3
You actually did it lol.
Reply 4
Post your story on trueLAD, except not the bit about regretting it?
Reply 5
You had sex with a girl, you've known pretty much your whole life as your sister?

Issues...
Reply 6
I remember so many people telling you it's sick and wrong, especially because you've known your sister as your "sister" since four, and yet you still did it. If this isn't a troll, which I'm pretty sure it is, then you deserve what you're getting.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
wtf, all the way down the page and I'm the first one calling troll on this ****
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
i guess maybe just stop her at some point and say something like, i hope things wont be awkward after the other day, can we put it behind us

out of interest though, what was it like having as threesome involving your step sister? lol
Reply 9
The **** people are posting... this is turning straight into /b/.

She might be overreacting and will realise this soon. I mean she wanted it as well and you're not related by blood.
But she might as well not... in that case, do as you proposed.

P.S. One thing just came to my mind. You said she always had some kind of fascination for you, she could be feeling sad because she could only have sex with you, playing the part of a sex toy to make it better for you and your girlfriend. Maybe she wanted to be taken more serious (emotionally or sexually).
Reply 10
*Facepalm*

Thats what you get for trusting us on TSR.
I was thinking you'd had sex with your girlfriend and HER sister. Now that would be exciting. Bit of a fantasy of mine to have two sisters together, particularly if they were twins.
Dont step siblings count as incest?!?! :s-smilie: euwwwwww

sorry not helpful... focus... if she was always fascinated by you it sounds like she wanted to be more than just the glue to mend your relationship!
Wow! :eek:
your sick m8
Reply 15
Original post by Anonymous
was considering getting her a card and some terrys chocolate orange and trying to make things right but i really feel i've made the wrong decision.

I highly doubt the Post Office has got 'had sex with my own little sis' card.:wink:
Why would you sleep with your sister? Why would you even want to? You grew up with her. She won't look at you cos she's probably regretting it. All you can really do, is give it time.
Terry's Chocolate orange should smooth things over OP, but best get a Toblerone too to be sure.
Anon or delete please..

I posted on this forum two days ago asking you guys advice on my girlfriend, who had suggested that we had a threesome with my stepsister.. Long story short we wanted to spice things up and she came up with the idea.

At home my bedroom is a converted garage and so away from my parents.. Last night when my girlfriend came home from university for easter she came round and one thing led to another and we had a brilliant night.

My step sisters always had a strange fascination for me, but now things have taken a sudden change since we all slept together. She wont look at me today, and has barely said a word and im panicking that i've ruined a life long relationship (known her since she was 4). I was considering getting her a card and some terrys chocolate orange and trying to make things right but i really feel i've made the wrong decision.

Bare in mind we were quite drunk last night when my girlfriend instigated all this, how do I make things right now?

yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhh sure(!) its a lie
Reply 19
Anon or delete please..

What kind of card can you get? I am sorry I had sex with you?