The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

We agree with Helen. Vote TSR Lib Dem.
Original post by thunder_chunky
Don't forget the prospective bills that could follow like "free anal for the disabled."
That would be part of the youth community service scheme

We can collaborate on such a bill sir :yes:
Original post by paddy__power
We can collaborate on such a bill sir :yes:

Sounds good :yy:
Original post by Student2806

We agree with Helen. Vote TSR Lib Dem.

Help the new generation by charging them £9000 fees when you promised you wouldn't? Shameful.
Original post by Teaddict
Help the new generation by charging them £9000 fees when you promised you wouldn't? Shameful.

Do you really want to start comparing TSR parties with real parties and their policies? Are you sure that will work out well for you? :biggrin:
Original post by Metrobeans
Attaching the hidden images:

I need to know what the sans serif font in those Libertarian pictures is like I need my next breath. Can anyone help?
Do you really want to start comparing TSR parties with real parties and their policies? Are you sure that will work out well for you? :biggrin:

Well with the restart we are starting from the real life position - deficit reduction, lying Lib Dems etc
I will vote if one of the parties hooks me up with a girl
Reply 308
Original post by Arekkusu

Original post by Arekkusu
I need to know what the sans serif font in those Libertarian pictures is like I need my next breath. Can anyone help?

I have no clue.

jesusandtequila
x

Any ideas?
Original post by Metropolis

Voting Conservative increases your chances of having a big breasted wife
Vote TSR UKIP in this election!

I'm not sure I can guarantee, but I pledge to write a Bill bringing Cilla Black back for a special episode of Blind Date for you though as an alternative :tongue:.
Well with the restart we are starting from the real life position - deficit reduction, lying Lib Dems etc

Er who said we are "starting from real life" because of the reset? We start from where we want to start.

Secondly who says we can't bring up the past? Unless that was one of the terms of the reset I see no reason why we can't refer to a parties previous mistakes and lies.

Will a hooker do?

My sister's free? :smile:

Worth the vote for the Lib Dems. :tongue:
Original post by Wilzman
My sister's free? :smile:

Worth the vote for the Lib Dems. :tongue:

How old? How hot?

I'm yet to vote :sexface:
Original post by paddy__power
How old? How hot?

I'm yet to vote :sexface:

21. Can't comment on that without sounding like a right weirdo.

I'm sure she'll be willing to take one for the team. :wink:

*EDIT*: Just realised that she's probably way too old for your tastes Paddy, sorry. :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Er who said we are "starting from real life" because of the reset? We start from where we want to start.

Secondly who says we can't bring up the past? Unless that was one of the terms of the reset I see no reason why we can't refer to a parties previous mistakes and lies.

Well in that case we can start from 1997 with unprecedented growth thanks to a Tory administration.

I don't think we should be able to bring up past TSR matters as they have been wiped. They no longer exist.
Original post by Wilzman

Hmmm.

Will she take one from my whole team? :mmm:
Well in that case we can start from 1997 with unprecedented growth thanks to a Tory administration.

I don't think we should be able to bring up past TSR matters as they have been wiped. They no longer exist.

As soon as they happen they have ceased to exist, what exists is the memory of them and their implications if not documented evidence and the former has not been wiped.
Original post by Wilzman

*EDIT*: Just realised that she's probably way too old for your tastes Paddy, sorry. :tongue:

It's H&C and not me that said they liked Rebecca Black :facepalm:

Latest

Trending

Trending