The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Not one person thinks this is a troll?
Reply 41
Original post by Smurf2.0
I highly doubt the Post Office has got 'had sex with my own little sis' card.:wink:

No doubt Paperchase has something along those lines.
Reply 42
Wait, let me get this right.... You took advice from TSR?

Hah, you get all you deserve.
2gurls1cup:confused:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

0:54 And I called my parents after I was done

Sadly not in your case :frown:
Reply 45
Original post by TheCount.
They share a parent, yet he porked her.

First off, they don't share a parent. Secondly, even if he did, why do you care?
lmao at the Terrys chocolate orange
Reply 48
Original post by FyreFight
Terry's Chocolate orange should smooth things over OP, but best get a Toblerone too to be sure.

When he said a chocolate orange I immediately thought "Mars bar up the vagina", so now you've said that all I can imagine is using a Toblerone as an insertive dildo. Good heavens.
Original post by Stefan1991
First off, they don't share a parent. Secondly, even if he did, why do you care?

Because it's disgusting.
(edited 13 years ago)
you screwed up big time, who does that sort of thing =/ unless its a troll, thats just messed up lol really really really messed up, your step sister...
Original post by Anonymous
how do I make things right now?

Gouge your eyes out
Original post by tface
Half-sister = share a parent.

Step-sister = sibling by marriage, no blood relation.

P.S You're an idiot!

And it's still ****ed up.

The dictionary lied to me.

P.S You're both male and a fan of Vampire diaries.
Your opinion: Nugatory.
Reply 53
I highly doubt the Post Office has got 'had sex with my own little sis' card.:wink:
Meh, there's always moonpig.com
Original post by GAguy
The **** people are posting... this is turning straight into /b/.

She might be overreacting and will realise this soon. I mean she wanted it as well and you're not related by blood.
But she might as well not... in that case, do as you proposed.

P.S. One thing just came to my mind. You said she always had some kind of fascination for you, she could be feeling sad because she could only have sex with you, playing the part of a sex toy to make it better for you and your girlfriend. Maybe she wanted to be taken more serious (emotionally or sexually).

...this is pretty much what i thought when i read your story. its gonna be wierd because you experienced each other in closest possible way, which is usually something shared between partners, friends or ONS...however you guys have seen each other at each others best and worst whilst growing up but in a completely different environment, as family. its going to pass and thing will be fine, you'll probably find that her problem isnt with you and is more with the fact that she doesnt now know how to act around you. You both need time to think things over but also try and calm things, clear the air and move on:wink:
Reply 55
Hahaha.
Reply 56
Original post by Jamiesonn
your sick m8

His sick mate?
Reply 57

No, no, no... For that id use moonpig.com, you need to make it personal see...

Damn shouldve checked the thread, iv been beaten to it!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 58
Original post by Logi
Meh, there's always moonpig.com
and if that doesn't cheer her up try

Women love babies :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
this is gross. but funny.

Latest

Trending

Trending