The Student Room Group

Why do people not like me??

Well one of my mates posted on some ones wall that I am one of the eassiest person to 'diss'.

There was this girl who invited me to her party but doesnt when she goes out clubbing with other people on my uni course. No one on my course takes me seriosuly - they always think im jokeing around! Also None of the girls on my course like me aswell..... I did like this girl but she rejected me and now she is acting like a reall idiot and so is her friends!

I do hang around with people on my course but majority of people i think dont like me! Like most girls in my group never talk to me.. and even when i talk to them they quickly try to change the subject and move away!

ok tbh i dont really say anything bad and i do understan that im easy to 'diss' but thats bec i always joke around with my mates - so thats why ( i never take anything/life too seriously!).. i just dont know whats going on with me tbh - im starting to think that uni is just a ordinary day like at college..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Judging by your spelling alone, you're probably at one of the lowest ranked universities in the UK.

What do you expect?
Reply 2
Original post by I'm clever
Judging by your spelling alone, you're probably at one of the lowest ranked universities in the UK.

What do you expect?

lol im at DMU doing accountancy! lol!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

stop lying, your obviously at southbank university studying fashion and textiles
Reply 4

My point exactly.
Reply 5
Well dude just hang around with your true friends then instead of these people who don't! And you have like 3 years ( or more depending what course ur doing!) to get to know more people..
Reply 6
I agree with medic, life's too short for bad friends so ditch them and find a new group of people who will accept you as you are and make you feel welcomed.
Reply 7

That, and your friends are not friends.
Reply 8
Original post by rex.t.zephron
haha quite^

What I never understand is that people like you (OP) seem to think that some random people on an internet forum will have the answer you are seeking...

I think they want advice tbh! Cuz they dont have any one else to help them lol!
Well one of my mates posted on some ones wall that I am one of the eassiest person to 'diss'.

There was this girl who invited me to her party but doesnt when she goes out clubbing with other people on my uni course. No one on my course takes me seriosuly - they always think im jokeing around! Also None of the girls on my course like me aswell..... I did like this girl but she rejected me and now she is acting like a reall idiot and so is her friends!

I do hang around with people on my course but majority of people i think dont like me! Like most girls in my group never talk to me.. and even when i talk to them they quickly try to change the subject and move away!

ok tbh i dont really say anything bad and i do understan that im easy to 'diss' but thats bec i always joke around with my mates - so thats why ( i never take anything/life too seriously!).. i just dont know whats going on with me tbh - im starting to think that uni is just a ordinary day like at college..

JOKER :biggrin:
Reply 10

What do you expect?

Does being at a lower ranking uni mean you are less likely to have friends?
Original post by j.laurence
stop lying, your obviously at southbank university studying fashion and textiles

:rofl2: I literally loled
Reply 12
Original post by laura_*
Does being at a lower ranking uni mean you are less likely to have friends?

Well he goes to DMU so mostly the idiots and tw*ts go there - so that could be the reason why....
My point exactly.

Have you ever been to DMU? it has an impressive business school.
Reply 14
Original post by Lessthanzero
Have you ever been to DMU? it has an impressive business school.

Yea it probably does.... but the thing is that all the idiots can get in easily - only need BBB ( if correct) and they take on lots of people through clearing!
Reply 15
Are you ginger?
Reply 16
Original post by Medic1992
Yea it probably does.... but the thing is that all the idiots can get in easily - only need BBB ( if correct) and they take on lots of people through clearing!

you're an idiot!
Original post by Medic1992

Bull ****, DMU used to do that when they needed students for income. The year I left the policy was being controlled so they could have a better range of students. Plus the people on my course were not idiots, some of the cleverest people I met. I went in with low grades and came out with 2:1, it has a reputation thats founded on a myth.
(edited 13 years ago)
My point exactly.

whats wrong with DMU
Reply 19
Original post by Lessthanzero
Bull ****, DMU used to do that when they needed students for income. The year I left the policy was being controlled so they could have a better range of students. Plus the people on my course were not idiots, some of the cleverest people I met. I went in with low grades and came out with 2:1, it has a reputation thats founded on a myth.

So you saying ( as long as your doing a good course) then DMU is an alright uni?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending