The Student Room Group

First gay caveman found?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
And what does this prove? NOTHING.

Lol at the article and lol at you.
Reply 2
what a load of horse****.
The wierd/cool thing about this is not that the guy could have been gay/tranny but that the society he lived in were cool enough about that fact to give him a full honarific burial reflecting that fact.

I mean, thats a level of acceptance western society has only been at for a few decades!
I'm rather concerned at this smiley in the OP..like it's weird and abnormal finding, it's nothing new and not surprising it existed in early human development as homosexuality, and sexuality as a whole is one of the most natural things in the world.

Shame on you for your attitude..
(edited 13 years ago)
He could have just been a pussy so his cavemen bredrin buried him like a woman to take the piss and they thought God would laugh at him.

I think my theory is better.
Reply 6
Original post by Lewroll
He could have just been a pussy so his cavemen bredrin buried him like a woman to take the piss and they thought God would laugh at him.

I think my theory is better.

Lewroll delivers again. Is it wrong that I wish you looked like your avatar in real life? :frown:
Original post by thisisnew
Lewroll delivers again. Is it wrong that I wish you looked like your avatar in real life? :frown:

I do. Its a horrible genetic disorder. The doctors were baffled. I can never go in public toilets as people try and wipe with me. The bullies at school used to play a game called 'spunk on Lewroll' where they all gathered around me and masturbated furiously :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by Subcutaneous
I'm rather concerned at this smiley in the OP..like it's weird and abnormal finding, it's nothing new and not surprising it existed in early human development as homosexuality, and sexuality as a whole is one of the most natural things in the world.

Shame on you for your attitude..

Sorry, it's not every day you hear about a gay caveman. Forgive me for being surprised. I mean shame on the news for reporting it as well, I mean it's nothing of note right? :colonhash:
Reply 9
Could be like the native american 'two-spirit' idea?

Maybe he was gay! Look at how he is kneeling over :colone:
Reply 11
Sorry, it's not every day you hear about a gay caveman. Forgive me for being surprised. I mean shame on the news for reporting it as well, I mean it's nothing of note right? :colonhash:

What's less of note is your posey picture.
Reply 12
****er
Reply 13
Original post by Steezy
What's less of note is your posey picture.

Try again :rolleyes:
Reply 14
Great. Even cavemen are more accepting than modern society.
Reply 15
Hah! He's a Homo Sapiens homo!
Reply 16
Try again :rolleyes:

At what?
Reply 17
I knew Barney from the Flintstones was gay
Reply 18
Maybe he had a micropenis that looked like a clit?
Reply 19
Original post by Aj12
Great. Even cavemen are more accepting than modern society.

QFT.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending