The Student Room Group

Blackpool: 60 White Schoolgirls Sexually Groomed by Asians - Police Kept Details Secr

More than sixty schoolgirls in a seaside town were being groomed for sex by a group of asian men who have been linked with the unsolved disappearance and murder of a 14-year-old, The Times reveals today.

The endemic scale and nature of the sexual exploitation uncovered by police in Blackpool was kept secret.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You have given a link to an article which requires a subscription. Well **** that. Rupert Murdoch is not getting another damn penny from me.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
It's very worrying trend in the UK abuse of young girls.. My heart goes out to them :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Lovely88
It's very worrying trend in the UK abuse of young girls.. My heart goes out to them :frown:

You make it sound like it's worse here than anywhere else in the world.
Reply 5
Original post by concubine
You make it sound like it's worse here than anywhere else in the world.

Yes it looks like it, children's abuse such Baby P etc you hear often on the British media.
I'm from Holland sudying here in Ldn btw :smile:
Reply 6
There was an article coming off it which was a good read:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8248347/Are-white-girls-really-easy-meat.html

"Straw says young men “fizzing and popping with testosterone” are taking up with white children because “Pakistani-heritage girls are off limits and they are expected to marry a Pakistani girl from Pakistan”. Rafique says the former Home Secretary is living in the 1970s: “These guys are just as happy to groom Asian girls if they can get them,” he says. “It’s just that the parents of Asian girls tend to keep a closer eye on them.” Quite a lot of those convicted are also in their 30s."

I think that's got some truth. I'm of the belief that generally, the lifestyle of White people in this country is simply inferior and this kind of thing is part of the transition, the "natural selection" if you like, of a superior way of life. I'm not saying that grooming young kids is a good way of life, but lets face it - 60 White girls were happy to exchange ciggies and booze for sex, I doubt you would find 1 single Pakistani Muslim girl in the entire country who would do the same.

I'm White, by the way, and living in a White neighbourhood just pains me.. where I live is either old White women/men over the age of 60 who are smoking and drinking their lives away, or young White chavs also smoking and drinking their lives away and only live to have meaningless casual sex, or middle aged White couples who have 1 child and decide that it's too much to handle, as the White woman needs money and time to have her hair done or some other decadent cause and the White guy needs money and time for beer and football or holidays to Thailand (the last point is facetious, but there's 1 guy I know who lives off quite a high disability allowance, but he doesn't spend it on anything except the bare basics, and once a year he goes to Thailand and literally spends most of it on Thai hookers). There's none of the values or morality that an Islamic way of life would offer.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Yet more proof that AZNs r takin r wimmiz!

But seriously, there's lots of white paedos too. I wouldn't blame it on the fact they're Asian.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by No Future

Girls aren't women.
Reply 9
Original post by Selkarn
Girls aren't women.

I know. It was a joke, if you can detect irony, not meant to be taken seriously, hence the sheer ridiculousness of the statement and the next line saying, "but seriously".

I thought my posts were spam and you found me annoying? Why haven't you put me on your ignore list yet? :s-smilie:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 10

But seriously, there's lots of white paedos too. I wouldn't blame it on the fact they're Asian.

The thing is is that large Asian gangs are becoming a problem and it is a very sensitive topic which is why they may have tried to cover it up to an extent.
Reply 11
I know. It was a joke

Oh, jokes about pedos raping young girls.. very funny.
Original post by Selkarn
Oh, jokes about pedos raping young girls.. very funny.

It was a joke about people making assumptions about other people on the basis of their skin colour. It was ironic. I wouldn't expect you to understand it.
Original post by Aj12
The thing is is that large Asian gangs are becoming a problem and it is a very sensitive topic which is why they may have tried to cover it up to an extent.

This is true. Even though people laugh at Muslamic Ray Guns, rape gangs are a serious issue that nobody seems to be addressing. Or are openly discussing.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 14
I quite like the idea of bringing back Executions for paedos, rapists etc. send them to hell where they belong.
Reply 15
It was a joke about people making assumptions about other people on the basis of their skin colour. It was ironic. I wouldn't expect you to understand it.

Asian isn't a skin colour.

(do you ever actually say anything that is correct? o.O)
Reply 16
Is anyone really surprised?

So many people, people who seem rational seem to say Asian grooming gangs aren't a problem because white people groom girls aswell.

That doesn't mean there's not a problem! There obviously is and it needs to be dealt with, not brushed under the carpet for PC reasons. Their motivations are clear, as is the fact that it's not isolated instances. I'm sure there are a few white grooming gangs out there, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't deal with the problem at hand!

It's like people arguing against intervention in Libya because we can't intervene in every single country all the time. It's an argument for inaction, and something we can't afford when the victims are children!
Reply 17
Original post by Lovely88
Yes it looks like it, children's abuse such Baby P etc you hear often on the British media.
I'm from Holland sudying here in Ldn btw :smile:

lol no. Child Abuse is lesser compared to loads of places in the World.

Azns stands for Oriental Asians right? They are hamrless...its the South Asians that seem to be doing these things.
Original post by Selkarn
Asian isn't a skin colour.

(do you ever actually say anything that is correct? o.O)

:facepalm:

Asian people generally have different coloured skin to white people. There's your answer.

Don't worry, I know there are different types of Asians.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ussumane

Azns stands for Oriental Asians right?

Idk I just thought AZN was short for Asian. I wasn't specifying a type of Asian.

I have heard Oriental asians use the term AZN, but haven't heard other types of Asian using the term, so possibly.

But again, the joke comes down to making assumptions about people based on their skin colour or the fact they're Asian.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending