The Student Room Group

Is she testing me?

So basically I was out with this girl yesterday, and I told her I liked her, and did was the feeling reciprocated. She replied 'im not looking for a relationship at the moment, plus you don't know me, and it takes me a while to find what i like in someone' she then told me that she 'liked how i held myself'.

The thing is, if she wanted to just be casual friends then why does she still want to come out with me next week to spend the day together? her friends tell me im the only guy who she spends time with.

so im really confused...
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So basically I was out with this girl yesterday, and I told her I liked her, and did was the feeling reciprocated. She replied 'im not looking for a relationship at the moment, plus you don't know me, and it takes me a while to find what i like in someone' she then told me that she 'liked how i held myself'.

The thing is, if she wanted to just be casual friends then why does she still want to come out with me next week to spend the day together? her friends tell me im the only guy who she spends time with.

so im really confused...

:facepalm:

Can it be anymore obvious? Read what you wrote.

She wants to find out more about you / see what you're like. She likes what she sees so far.
Reply 2
Original post by Oranges
:facepalm:

Can it be anymore obvious? Read what you wrote.

She wants to find out more about you / see what you're like. She likes what she sees so far.

But she also said 'i tend to give guys the wrong signal, as when I ask a guy to chill with me he takes it the wrong way'

seriously this girl has messed me up.
her name is?
Reply 4
She's made it quite clear; she's not looking for a relationship now and even if she was she would wait longer and get to know you first. Maybe she just wants to chill as friends, that is possible for two people of opposite sex you know.
Girls are like this, we are so confusing when it comes to relationship. I think you still have a chance.
Reply 6
Original post by MovingOn
She's made it quite clear; she's not looking for a relationship now and even if she was she would wait longer and get to know you first. Maybe she just wants to chill as friends, that is possible for two people of opposite sex you know.

But if I like her then it becomes increasingly difficult as every time I see her in the back of my mind I know I won't ever be with her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending